💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Full List: Joanne World Tour Changes & Special Moments Thread (By Date)

ChristianSaad

Featured Posts

ChristianSaad
36 minutes ago, Cailleach said:

Tbh I don't think you should credit her singing songs amazingly or serving vocals as "changes" unless you are also adding special moments like that :sweat:

I didn't think I would either. But the way she did Telephone a couple shows ago was something I've never seen before. Kind of like when she did the heavy metal version of Poker Face in the UK. That was completely different and worth mentioning

Normally I would have never thought about posting stuff like that

• Like 2

Eurotrash
16 minutes ago, ChristianSaad said:

I didn't think I would either. But the way she did Telephone a couple shows ago was something I've never seen before. Kind of like when she did the heavy metal version of Poker Face in the UK. That was completely different and worth mentioning

Normally I would have never thought about posting stuff like that

Whaaaat? :duck:

Jewels n Drugs
11 hours ago, Bathory said:

Whaaaat? :duck:

i think he means this tbh

this makes me cringe tbh

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

JoanneMonster

She cut paparazzi dancing in circles and bloody mary due because she had to finish by 11:30 I think... what a mess:toofunny:

I See You

ChristianSaad
3 hours ago, Jewels n Drugs said:

i think he means this tbh

this makes me cringe tbh

YES that's what I was talking about. I understand your cringe-ness and felt kind of the same when it first aired. Now looking back I think this is a one of a kind and out of this world performance.

• Like 2

ChristianSaad
2 hours ago, JoanneMonster said:

She cut paparazzi dancing in circles and bloody mary due because she had to finish by 11:30 I think... what a mess:toofunny:

I was there tonight. Curfew was 11PM. I saw the set times and even tweeted it out... She was over 40 minutes late and since this is a STADIUM they were strict about the curfew. Something had to get cut and it was that entire portion of the show including the interlude that gets played before Bloody Mary

ChristianSaad

I know this thread needs an update in the main post. Hang tight guys. It's 5AM and I'm still uploading videos to my youtube from the SF show tonight... and I have the Sac show tomorrow.

Maybe I'll try sleeping in 2018 lol

• Like 1

• Haroon pinned this topic