Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Really regret buying a Ultimate Backstage-ticket

Not The Real Gaga

Featured Posts

ENVYotb73
On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 5:17 PM, elijahfan said:

Honey: don't overthink things too much, and just enjoy it. You'll be happy you kept your ticket ;)

I almost missed the Vegas show Friday because I worked myself up worrying about a situation with my ticket that turned out to be nothing at all. It ended up being one of the greatest nights of my life. Don't trick yourself out of a great time by letting your imagination get the best of you!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was so close to buying one.... on the payment page and then something came over me and said don't do it. So I hit cancel and I'm glad I did cause I left the show before she was even finished the second song :(

ENVYotb73
13 minutes ago, Riley Benton said:

I was so close to buying one.... on the payment page and then something came over me and said don't do it. So I hit cancel and I'm glad I did cause I left the show before she was even finished the second song :(

Did you leave because you were unhappy with the show? I only ask because I attended the Vegas show on Friday and it was absolutely my favorite of the 6 times Ive seen her. The entire event was a really unique experience for me personally, I'm curious to hear other peoples though.

5 minutes ago, ENVYotb73 said:

Did you leave because you were unhappy with the show? I only ask because I attended the Vegas show on Friday and it was absolutely my favorite of the 6 times Ive seen her. The entire event was a really unique experience for me personally, I'm curious to hear other peoples though.

Long story.... I was just fed up with everything at that point

lgaga1fan
5 hours ago, ENVYotb73 said:

I almost missed the Vegas show Friday because I worked myself up worrying about a situation with my ticket that turned out to be nothing at all. It ended up being one of the greatest nights of my life. Don't trick yourself out of a great time by letting your imagination get the best of you!!

Which meet and greet group were you in? I was there too lol

ENVYotb73
1 minute ago, Riley Benton said:

Long story.... I was just fed up with everything at that point

I had a GA ticket on Friday and got there about 4 pm I believe to get in line. Went to the show by myself but made fast friends in line, our section of the line mostly stayed together on the floor inside. There was one person however who did become disenchanted about 10 minutes before the show started and left. Waiting in line on your feet for hours and everything else that entailed can wear on someone, as well as a million entirely different situations that can occur.

I don't know your specifics but I'm sorry to hear it ended that way, I wish it had been what mine was for me.

ENVYotb73
4 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

Which meet and greet group were you in? I was there too lol

I didn't have a meet and greet, I apologize if I gave that impression! I had a GA ticket. I only commented because I had over thought a situation to the point that I nearly missed the best concert experience Ive ever had.

I didn't mean to imply I had any personal knowledge of the backstage value, I'm simply EXTREMELY ACCOMPLISHED at taking available information and then fretting it into a monster projection of doom in my head that usually ends up nothing like I feared lol.

How was it by the way? The Backstage experience there? It was my first time at T Mobile , I liked the arena. I live in Orange County, CA but absolutely DESPISE The Forum so I flew to Vegas lol.

3 minutes ago, ENVYotb73 said:

I had a GA ticket on Friday and got there about 4 pm I believe to get in line. Went to the show by myself but made fast friends in line, our section of the line mostly stayed together on the floor inside. There was one person however who did become disenchanted about 10 minutes before the show started and left. Waiting in line on your feet for hours and everything else that entailed can wear on someone, as well as a million entirely different situations that can occur.

I don't know your specifics but I'm sorry to hear it ended that way, I wish it had been what mine was for me.

Yeah that was pretty much the case for me too. I went opening night in Vancouver. I travelled a ton to get there. I stood in line for 3 hours and then another 3/4 hours inside. I had GA as well and with no opener or anything there was really nothing to keep the energy going.... I just felt worn out and tired. The last straw was  all the budging and pushing going on by careless people who probably hadn't even been waiting, just walked in the arena and felt entitled. It got to a point where I was legitimately getting pissed off at people and about to throw down real quick. By the time she came on the stage at almost 10 o'clock I was just done.

I've been super upset about it since that day as I have seen her 10 times and I literally have been looking forward to that day since I last saw her 3 years ago at the artrave. Oh well. Definitely won't put that kind of effort/time/money into it again. 

Mr Ricky
3 minutes ago, Riley Benton said:

Yeah that was pretty much the case for me too. I went opening night in Vancouver. I travelled a ton to get there. I stood in line for 3 hours and then another 3/4 hours inside. I had GA as well and with no opener or anything there was really nothing to keep the energy going.... I just felt worn out and tired. The last straw was  all the budging and pushing going on by careless people who probably hadn't even been waiting, just walked in the arena and felt entitled. It got to a point where I was legitimately getting pissed off at people and about to throw down real quick. By the time she came on the stage at almost 10 o'clock I was just done.

I've been super upset about it since that day as I have seen her 10 times and I literally have been looking forward to that day since I last saw her 3 years ago at the artrave. Oh well. Definitely won't put that kind of effort/time/money into it again. 

Sad to hear...

Too bad it ended like that. I wouldn't leave, but probably not enjoy the show as much as I would without those problems occuring. I'm hoping with this CTM ticket I'll be able to calm myself down with a nice beer. And hoping they will be playing music before the show. 

Crossfit

Benji

Try and sell it at a lower price. If you have Twitter, tweet about it and we can try and link you up with some of the bigger accounts that might be able to get your tweet out there a little more?

I don't really believe in buying meet and greets / VIP experiences, but if I was in this situation and I couldn't sell it, I would make myself enjoy it. Don't enter it like it's a waste of money, you finally get to meet your favourite artist up close, enjoy it! Make friends with the other people there and have a good time!

12 minutes ago, Rachel Duncan said:

Sad to hear...

Too bad it ended like that. I wouldn't leave, but probably not enjoy the show as much as I would without those problems occuring. I'm hoping with this CTM ticket I'll be able to calm myself down with a nice beer. And hoping they will be playing music before the show. 

I know, I wish I hadn't left. It's my biggest regret. There hadn't been a day since February when I got the tickets that I wasn't excitedly thinking about or getting ready for the show. I think the lack of gaga's acknowledgement of the tour kind of rubbed off on me too. There was no minor detail given that would've prepared us. Even the arena the day of the concert was hinting that there might be an opener. I didn't even care if there was an opener or not, but some clarification wouldve been nice so we weren't standing around all day. Then the arena started sending out confusing messages. And then the time of the show changed to 8:30 so they really played that up to make it seem like there WAS an opener. It was just a mess all around. Waste of time for people who actually took time off. But it's nobody's fault but my own for leaving. She could've started at 2am and I'd still be depressed and pissed at myself for leaving. 

ENVYotb73
10 minutes ago, Riley Benton said:

That is exactly what I attempted avoiding by not going to the LA shows. The crowd on the floor my night was a dream, we didn't have any of that, but Ive been in that situation multiple times. It was hot in line outside, then randomly rained (2 minutes after I arrived naturally) with no cover for us and I can easily how it wouldn't have taken much for me to be way over it. Like I said, the one girl in line next to me was done 5 minutes before it started. Unfortunately you just never can tell exactly how 20, 000 people in an enclosed space is going to work out. I was on the floor for ARTPOP in LA and it was good but not as enjoyable as this time. There was definitely a bit of what you describe that time.

DeanSummer
On 11.8.2017 at 2:13 AM, Unites said:

Since all the good stories of the Meet & Greets during the ArtRave, I started dreaming about the moment I would meet Gaga eventually. My beloved grand aunt (she was like a really, really close friend for me eventhough she was 96 years old) passed a way and thanks to her inheritance, I got the oppurtunity to buy the ticket for the JWT. 

BUT...

I really regret buying the Ultimate Backstage ticket. So much money. What's wrong with me? 

I know what I did buy back then. But how it turns out, doesn't sound really worth it. First, the cheap looking merchandise. Nothing special, nothing worth the money. And than... to meet her for like 30 seconds in a heavily protected fortress, being treated like some possible danger. 

Also, the group pic was never a good idea for me. I'm always shy, somebody who is the background. Somebody that doesn't want to 'fight' for the spot next to her.

And I can't cancel it. I can try to sell my ticket though, but since there are still UBP-tickers available for my show, I don't think that will be a huge success.

I don't want to shade her. But it just doesn't feel right. It just doesn't feel Gaga. 

Try to contact your bank if they can cancel it you really don't want to go.

which show are you attending ?

DS

ENVYotb73
3 minutes ago, Riley Benton said:

I know, I wish I hadn't left. It's my biggest regret. There hadn't been a day since February when I got the tickets that I wasn't excitedly thinking about or getting ready for the show. I think the lack of gaga's acknowledgement of the tour kind of rubbed off on me too. There was no minor detail given that would've prepared us. Even the arena the day of the concert was hinting that there might be an opener. And then the time of the show changed to 8:30 so they really played that up to make it seem like there WAS an opener. It was just a mess all around. Waste of time for people who actually took time off. But it's nobody's fault but my own for leaving. She could've started at 2am and I'd still be depressed and pissed at myself for leaving. 

Don't beat yourself up too much, I met 4 girls in Vegas from Vancouver who came to see it here because they didn't want to deal with going to the show at home. I guess they had that expectation from the floor there, so it might be a shared experience of many!

Archived