Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are we getting new music on August 1st?

GagaIsTheCure

Featured Posts

GagaIsTheCure

Sooo do you guys think we're getting new music from queen gaga when the tour starts? 
(will it be available on iTunes?) :giggle:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fernster7

I honestly thought she was going to release new songs today just before the tour but now I don't know. I just hope she officially releases them because crappy videos and audios won't do it for me this time.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

moonsago

I am 100% sure we are getting new music. Idk if it will be on itunes but for the tour def yes. 

AndrewGr

We could get something but it probably will be an interlude or an acoustic version of a new song. Not a single with official release. 

LittleMonster20

Well,I certainly hope so.

It would probably be new music she produced these last months,but there have been a lot of ARTPOP act ii leaks these months online,so maybe she will sing some songs from ARTPOP act ii?That would be Amazing.

Xoxo Adriana

Yes, even though she didn't released PARTYNAUSEOUS first day of artRAVE and didn't release Glitter and Grease at all during MBT :poot: 

giphy.gif

Spoiler

but i low-key hope she does! :excited2:

numb the flame
2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

We better be.

But not on itunes, let's be realistical.

Is there any other way than releasing it physically or on iTunes? If she does release new music I hope it's not on Spotify or a Tidal "Exclusive"

PanPikus

Maybe. Till that day, stream The Fame / Monster on Spotify to rech 1B streams as the first album from 00s!!!
DO IT FATS :trollga:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, SaamuelTaaner said:

Is there any other way than releasing it physically or on iTunes? If she does release new music I hope it's not on Spotify or a Tidal "Exclusive"

that's the official release

on the previous tours she released unofficially new songs only for the fans

Archived