itsdominik

studio vs wedding rendition  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Which one would you love to hear?

• studio version
    • wedding rendition

Featured Posts

itsdominik

Would you rather hear the studio version of Paparazzi aka the one we have experienced during the past tours or the "new" piano rendition she did at that Armenian wedding?

Personally I'd prefer the wedding rendition. First of all she's never done Paparazzi on the piano on any of her previous tours. Secondly, I get goosebumps everytime I listen to her heavenly vocals during the wedding performance and that "proooooomise I'll be kind" part snatched wigs imo

So which version would you like to hear at the Joanne World Tour?

Buddy

The wedding rendition for this tour since we've heard the studio so much. This is the first time I wouldn't mind hearing mostly ballad versions of her popular songs on tour

VillainTina
6 minutes ago, austriamonster said:

Would you rather hear the studio version of Paparazzi aka the one we have experienced during the past tours or the "new" piano rendition she did at that Armenian wedding?

Personally I'd prefer the wedding rendition. First of all she's never done Paparazzi on the piano on any of her previous tours. Secondly, I get goosebumps everytime I listen to her heavenly vocals during the wedding performance and that "proooooomise I'll be kind" part snatched wigs imo

So which version would you like to hear at the Joanne World Tour?

post the vid here ! i wanna see this !! i fell inlove w the vmas version as a 9 year old lil boy lol

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

itsdominik
3 minutes ago, xrtpxp said:

post the vid here ! i wanna see this !! i fell inlove w the vmas version as a 9 year old lil boy lol

Paparazzi starts at 2:22

yes and

Have we got studio wedding version of Paparazzi? 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Chromatic

To be honest, most of her more dramatic/theatrical songs sound waaay better acoustic.

FameHookah

My clit flew when she did these notes "PrOooooomise i'll be kind" "But i wont stop untill that boy is miiiine" = wig evaporated

she never hit those as far as i can remember, and i've been a stan since 2008 lmao, she either did harmonies, belted (2009 vmas onwards) , or sang at a lower octave (Late the fame era)

so yeah.. i need that version on full and with a mic feed if possible *dies*

WTF is MDNA

ItWasntLaauv

It would be interesting to see Paparazzi acoustic, maybe a mix of both acoustic and the studio/pop version (first half acoustic, second half studio). Side note, I love that she's experimenting more with her head voice. :pray:

Luke78619

She always shakes up the Paparazzi vocals on tour, but I wanna hear this version in person :giveup:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

FfFfFfFF

At that wedding it had piano + guitars so it was first acoustic then rock

I like both the studio version and this rendition so I don't know.

Archived