Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

TF+M to be 1st 00s album with 1B streams

DeanWinchester

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester

Currently, TF+M on Spotify has 973m streams. Eminem caught up and is at 974m. We need every monster to start streaming this regardless of your country. This is a great achievement for the album, and especially for Gaga, who is often criticized for having poor streaming stats. This might also help in the certification of Just Dance and The Fame in reaching diamond status--which would put Gaga back on equal footing with Katy in terms of diamond singles, and being the first female act since Adele and Taylor Swift to have a diamond certified album in recent pop years.

Courtesy of @SergenGokdag; see you next week!

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ziggy

I thought The Fame was already Diamond certified? What is of hers, because I know something is lol

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, Ziggy said:

I thought The Fame was already Diamond certified? What is of hers, because I know something is lol

Not yet. It's around 9x plat right now. If we can get JD diamond it would also help with the album getting diamond certified. Hitting two birds with one stone. Please stream!

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Ziggy
4 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

Not yet. It's around 9x plat right now. If we can get JD diamond it would also help with the album getting diamond certified. Hitting two birds with one stone. Please stream!

Read somewhere if JD goes diamond it would be the first artist to have their debut go diamond so there's that as well.

And my mistake, it was BR and Pokerface that went diamond. I couldn't remember what did but that she was awarded during a Monsterball show after BR with it and she cried lol Idk what it was though because those went diamond after the show ended. Time to investigate lol

Just now, Ziggy said:

Read somewhere if JD goes diamond it would be the first artist to have their debut go diamond so there's that as well.

And my mistake, it was BR and Pokerface that went diamond. I couldn't remember what did but that she was awarded during a Monsterball show after BR with it and she cried lol

Lol your facts are off for someone with a ggd acct, BR got awarded during ARTPOP tour 

DeanWinchester
3 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

And my mistake, it was BR and Pokerface that went diamond. I couldn't remember what did but that she was awarded during a Monsterball show after BR with it and she cried lol

Yes, BR and PF hit diamond first. Gaga was actually the first female act of the digital age to get a diamond cert with BR during the AP era.

3 minutes ago, Denys said:

Stream fats!!! Stream!

We are set to hit 1B streams by next month so we just need to make sure we actually do so before Eminem does.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

1 minute ago, DeanWinchester said:

Yes, BR and PF hit diamond first. Gaga was actually the first female act of the digital age to get a diamond cert with BR during the AP era.

We are set to hit 1B streams by next month so we just need to make sure we actually do so before Eminem does.

We can do it in two weeks if we unite :grr:

Yuuri

Sad to see JD getting left far behind PF, and it's weirder how JD spent more weeks at #1 than PF.

Johncayse
1 minute ago, Possibly Maybe said:

When you hate The Fame so you stream it on silent :sis:

if it's muted on spotify it won't count.

Yuuri
1 minute ago, Johncayse said:

if it's muted on spotify it won't count.

Then put it on the lowest volume possible, without muting it. Doesn't that count?

DeanWinchester
5 minutes ago, Denys said:

We can do it in two weeks if we unite :grr:

definitely, alert all other stan sites you visit

5 minutes ago, Yuuri said:

Sad to see JD getting left far behind PF, and it's weirder how JD spent more weeks at #1 than PF.

now's your chance to help JD!

4 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

When you hate The Fame so you stream it on silent :sis:

put it on low volume at least or put earphones in and don't put them on :madge:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, sillynate said:

Y'all are desperate af

nobody forced you here. Enjoy your WP

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived