💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga was offered the SB HS back in 2012?

Ferrer Zorola

Featured Posts

Ferrer Zorola

Do you think this theory is true? I read it somewhere long ago and it said that Gaga turned down the offer since she didn't feel ready yet...

I used to think this was true but now that I think of it she was SO ambitious back then that itsjustnotrealistic.gif

ALSO: how do you think it would have affected her career? Would ARTPOP be the same? I mean obviously not but how do you think it would have been different? How would the setlist have been? I don't think it would have varied very much since by that time she had the same hits except for 3 :laughga:

Discuss :usrs:

LIFE IS GOOD

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
boyerased

Yeah there were reports from various reputable sources that Gaga turned it down.

TheRoof

do i think she was offered :no

how that could have been affected : overexposure for sure  and IF  she does something SOO crazy and polarized (aka meat dress , swime performance) ,that could have ended or hurted her career and ARTPOP could have been even more tragic :emma:

the setlist could have been this:

just dance

poker face

born this way

paparazzi  :giveup:

telephone FT BEYONCE :trollga:

bad romance

The edge of glory 

merlot

not sure, but i think if she had done it back in 2012 the performance would've been better :awkney:

Ferrer Zorola
3 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

do i think she was offered :no

how that could have been affected : overexposure for sure  and IF  she does something SOO crazy and polarized (aka meat dress , swime performance) ,that could have ended or hurted her career and ARTPOP could have been even more tragic :emma:

the setlist could have been this:

just dance

poker face

born this way

paparazzi  :giveup:

telephone FT BEYONCE :trollga:

bad romance

The edge of glory 

Omg I TOTALLY agree BUT she would have featured a ballad (you and I obviously) somewhere AND she wouldn't have missed the opportunity to give another chance to Marry the night 

with that being said your setlist is uber realistic: just dance to begin just like her career and a double encore with bad romance and the epic teog

LIFE IS GOOD

Not The Real Gaga
4 minutes ago, merlot said:

not sure, but i think if she had done it back in 2012 the performance would've been better :awkney:

Give me a million reasons why it would've been better, cause our girl slayed the whole world

Ferrer Zorola
2 minutes ago, merlot said:

She was way more ambitious and hungry to make iconic moments BUT the SB in the middle of an era that otherwise would have been not flop but... just there... I think I preferred it the way it actually happened 

LIFE IS GOOD

malazam

Probably. Thanks God she didn't do it.

another shot before we kiss the other side

merlot
8 minutes ago, Unites said:

Give me a million reasons why it would've been better, cause our girl slayed the whole world

8 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

She was way more ambitious and hungry to make iconic moments BUT the SB in the middle of an era that otherwise would have been not flop but... just there... I think I preferred it the way it actually happened 

no saying she didn't do great at the SB, but come on back then she had the fire to do so much better 

TheRoof
4 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

Omg I TOTALLY agree BUT she would have featured a ballad (you and I obviously) somewhere AND she wouldn't have missed the opportunity to give another chance to Marry the night 

with that being said your setlist is uber realistic: just dance to begin just like her career and a double encore with bad romance and the epic teog

1 i think the edge of glory could be the ballad part :diane: 

2 i prefer not imagine the missed posibility :selena:

3 i know right :toofunny: but lets not forget that year maybe she could have featured someone :oprah: ,imagine a madonna  x gaga mashup of born this way/express yourself  for reconciliation and imgonnagivethegayseverythingtheywantedgif situation that fits together cause both are empowerement anthems :firega: and this  :reductive: would never exist.

still this year was ****ing:whitney: awesome and lets be realistics , she needed that push to be more relevant.

malazam
1 minute ago, merlot said:

no saying she didn't do great at the SB, but come on back then she had the fire to do so much better 

she would be nowhere now :poot:

another shot before we kiss the other side

TheRoof
1 minute ago, malazam said:

she would be nowhere now :poot:

THIS!! lets be realistics , gaga needed the super bowl to be More  relevant again (in the mainstream).

Irrelevant

And then they chose Madonna

:lana:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

SlayGagaloo
23 minutes ago, merlot said:

Maybe in the Oblivia Halftime Show 

Over.

TheRoof
2 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

And then they chose Madonna

:lana:

reductive :reductive:

jk i love madonna , she killed that night :giveup:

Archived