💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga threw up during artRAVE

EvilChromatica

Featured Posts

EvilChromatica

Are you guys aware about this? This is the first time I realized that Gaga vomited on stage during the artRAVE. I thought she only threw up once on stage during the Born This Way Ball.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never seen these before :omg: I always feel horrible when puking, like I want to just skip that day and go to the next one. It's incredible that she just acts like it's nothing and continues to jump right after.

Arturo

She got altitude sickness in SLC and was hospitalized the day after in Denver. She was sick for those 2 shows.
She went from low altitude with Las Vegas to medium with SLC to high altitude with Denver and it was too much for her.

TheRoof
Just now, Decodekid said:

what a coincidence it was during Swine :wtfga:

THIS

/THREAD

TimisaMonster
14 minutes ago, Luc said:

Never seen these before :omg: I always feel horrible when puking, like I want to just skip that day and go to the next one. It's incredible that she just acts like it's nothing and continues to jump right after.

Well...not to sound messed up...but let's just say she's used to puking...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

SiliconeMonster

I vaguely remember this happening and I did watch a clip of it but holy **** I didn't realize how MUCH she puked during this song. Poor baby. She's tough as hell girl. If I'm remotely nauseous my ass is in bed complaining all day long :emma:

Find your freedom in the music

VillainTina

WHAT im just finding out about this ,

i hope shes had enough rest for JWT and this dosent happen in

the upcoming NY show BC of the previous dates altitudes  :saladga:

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

gabeoz
25 minutes ago, Arturo said:

She got altitude sickness in SLC and was hospitalized the day after in Denver. She was sick for those 2 shows.
She went from low altitude with Las Vegas to medium with SLC to high altitude with Denver and it was too much for her.

This. When moving to the mountains I traveled back and forth for a few days, after that my body couldn't take it and I fell extremely ill for about 4 days.

Archived