Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does seating make a big difference?

NIghtmareElm

Featured Posts

Delusional Aura
24 minutes ago, shoful said:

Idk its their username so Im assuming they've at least done one of those :poot:

I didn't even look at ha username :selena:. Ignore me next time, I drink :toofunny:

shoful
9 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

I didn't even look at ha username :selena:. Ignore me next time, I drink :toofunny:

You could say that you have a @Delusional Aura :ladyhaha:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

kaojen

You should be able to hear very well. I've had nosebleeds ONCE and I've seen her 5 times. Never again. You get to see facial expressions and dance moves. It's the best. 

Tbh with you I just went to one concert seating (Prismatic World Tour :gaycat:) bc one of the friend that I was going with wanted to go seating so I was like I'll go with him seating & the rest will go standing.. But I didn't like it... Since I did go to other concerts (Gaga's one for exemple) standing I prefer to go standing. There's so much energy & you can really dance & enjoy yourself. Idk if it was only for the Katy's concert but I was seating with families & mature people so I couldn't really stand & dance & really enjoy it the way I would have if I were standing.

So I'll never go seating again. But I'm sure that if you want to go standing, it's better to go as near as you can from the stage if you want to see something & to really be in the mood.

LadyLuca

My first concert was the Born this Way Ball. My parents gifted me and my siblings tickets. (only I am a fan though xd)

The concert was in the Lanxxes Arena in Cologne. (Germany) I had a very bad ticked. We came in and I was so far away from the stage...BUT THEN, a woman came to us and said: hey there are not enough people here, would you like to get better seats?

Of COURSE we said yes. I ended up beeing on the left side in the 5th row. I could see her sweating. It was awesome.

On my 18th birthday I was on a JT concert. We were far away, but could see him on the displays. It was also great. The sound is everything for me. (cant be kept on camera)

Delusional Aura
5 hours ago, shoful said:

You could say that you have a @Delusional Aura :ladyhaha:

:selena:

DavidJP

I prefer seats tbh. GA does seem fun but i like having a set spot so i can go to the bathroom and get merch or a drink and not worry about not getting back to the spot. I always get seat for any show, but im also a seat queen, I have to be on the lower level or the first row of the upper level closer to the stage. 

Archived