💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

My Joanne Videos Idea

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy

So I was bored and decided to image up a couple music video ideas while listening to Joanne songs :gaycat: they fit each other too. 

Sinner's Prayer- (it's now night time) Gaga walks into the woods after the John Wayne video. She heads to a bar, gets a drink, and performs the first chorus on the stage. She then leaves, and walks down a hill to a river, where a man is fishing. She catches him off guard and they soon start making love in his small raft/boat that's docked on the shore. But when the bridge starts she pushes them off into the river and the make out as the boat chrashes through the waves. Gaga leaves the man after the boat stops and she walks back up the hill, deciding to hitch hike.

Hey Girl- Florence pulls up, and they start to kareoke as Gaga gets dressed in the back of her car. They drive around, and by the time the second chorus comes they pull up to a ledge, get out the car, and Gaga throws something down the cliff (maybe an old photograph, or a necklace). They head back to Florences house where they continue to party and have a girls night. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

SiliconeMonster

you took me there :giveup:

Find your freedom in the music

merlot
25 minutes ago, HOTNebraskaGuy said:

Hey Girl- Florence pulls up, and they start to kareoke as Gaga gets dressed in the back of her car. They drive around, and by the time the second chorus comes they pull up to a ledge, get out the car, and Gaga throws something down the cliff (maybe an old photograph, or a necklace). They head back to Florences house where they continue to party and have a girls night. 

noah fence but i'm gonna need a kiss scene between the two 

Q6m2kVU.gif

Archived