other

Azealia comes for Gaga

Buddy

Featured Posts

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BLACKOUTbritney

She hasn't collaborated with him again. It was four years ago. And she was dragged non stop for months over having him on the song for his past back in 2013. Gaga isn't responsible for what any of her collaborators do in the future. Sit down azealia, can't you go 1 week without sounding bitter 

Bonkers

Right now it's an accusation.  It makes sense to wait for the full truth to come out before commenting, Gaga has class.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

HOTNebraskaGuy

I kinda agree with her, but I'm disappointed she's back to doing all this mess after saying she was sorry. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

SpookyKid
2 minutes ago, Stefani Kinney said:

i mean.. did she lie :awkney:

she is not working with R. Kelly currently, she doesn't need to speak about nothing

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

OBEY
Just now, Bonkers said:

Right now it's an accusation.  It makes sense to wait for the full truth to come out before commenting, Gaga has class.

Gaga won't comment on this at all.

LittleLion

Gaga collaborated with him ONCE and since then she haven't even named his name,, why people insist in bringing her into this, specially some fans here in GGD

OBEY
2 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

she is not working with R. Kelly currently, she doesn't need to speak about nothing

She did work with him in 2013 aka after he's been accused of rape and pissing on women though... :awkney:

It wasn't the best choice to have a collab with, that i agree, but still, DWUW is a bop + it's not like Gaga is encouraging his behavior. its "out" of their music collaboration...

Luke78619

Gaga doesn't need to say anything :laughga: yes they collaborated, that was ages ago, why would she need to say anything about this. 

Trust me banks, I highly doubt she'll be working with him again :trollga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

darkchylde

she wouldn't be typing this if gaga had agreed on collabing with her again lmao.

there are many situations gaga should have spoken on but this? benefits no one to have a popstar commenting on her former collaborator's sex cult

SpookyKid
Just now, OBEY said:

She did work with him in 2013 aka after he's been accused of rape and pissing on women though... :awkney: but still DWUW is a bop.

She did, and I'm sure she believed in him, that's why she did it

Imagine if every artist that worked with Michael had to apologize because he was accused of molesting children?

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Archived