Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dominic
4 hours ago, Lil Mxnster said:

Wtf this insider blocked me on Twitter and I've never talked to him :laughga: 

Same and i barely use Twitter :rip:

I think they may have had a different username before and were a flop insider acc so blocked all their followers to avoid the expose. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Lion Heart

So tired of DJ WS

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

blackcoffee
4 hours ago, Saint Laurent said:

The Fame

The Fame Monster

Cheek to Cheek

Joanne

Y'all are super literal, aren't ya.

Here, let me clarify and phrase it as I (apparently) should have in the first place...

I do not like DJWS's work. His style of music is not my preference and his work with Gaga is among the weakest in her catalogue. It is my preference and wish that she would stop working with him. I really hope that, as she continues to grow as an artist, she branches away and tries new producers instead of continually going to someone because they're a friend, especially when the work they create together is subpar.  That is my opinion and what I originally meant. The "branch out" comment was to keep my opinions towards DJWS polite, especially because people that are fans of his style are quick to lash out and defend.

We all see how adamantly some defend his work with Gaga, which I will restate, is very weak and among her worst work IN MY OPINION (and critical, if we are being honest), so I was heeding the side of caution with expressing my distaste for them working together. 

Phaye Monster

YASSSSS I AM ALL HERE FOR SOME DJWS BOPS

Y'all saying now that you want her to work with someone else but when this bop comes out you'll be losing your wigs:bye:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Mr Ricky
3 minutes ago, blackcoffee said:

Y'all are super literal, aren't ya.

Here, let me clarify and phrase it as I (apparently) should have in the first place...

I do not like DJWS's work. His style of music is not my preference and his work with Gaga is among the weakest in her catalogue. It is my preference and wish that she would stop working with him. I really hope that, as she continues to grow as an artist, she branches away and tries new producers instead of continually going to someone because they're a friend, especially when the work they create together is subpar.  That is my opinion and what I originally meant. The "branch out" comment was to keep my opinions towards DJWS polite, especially because people that are fans of his style are quick to lash out and defend.

We all see how adamantly some defend his work with Gaga, which I will restate, is very weak and among her worst work IN MY OPINION (and critical, if we are being honest), so I was heeding the side of caution with expressing my distaste for them working together. 

What are your favourite songs from Gagz? :giggle:

And be honest, don't pick them because DJWS hasn't worked or worked on it. :usrs:

Crossfit

venusfly

I actually love the music DJWS and Gaga have created together but it doesnt even come close to expressing her creative ability and Joanne didn't either, I'd love her to just hunker down and throw everything into the composition of an album like she did pre artpop.

shoful

RELEASE ANOTHER ARTPOP BOP!!!

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

blackcoffee
3 hours ago, Rachel Duncan said:

What are your favourite songs from Gagz? :giggle:

And be honest, don't pick them because DJWS hasn't worked or worked on it. :usrs:

The Edge of Glory and Yoü and I are my top 2. In no particular order, Joanne, Speechless, Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons, Marry the Night, Sinner's Prayer, Monster, Diamond Heart, AYO, Come to Mama, Bad Romance, Teeth, Alejandro, SHICD, Angel Down, Hair, Gypsy, are like all up there in the top. 

Kermit
4 hours ago, Dominic Marc said:

Same and i barely use Twitter :rip:

I think they may have had a different username before and were a flop insider acc so blocked all their followers to avoid the expose. 

Was about to say this

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Archived