Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tyler the Creator: "I don't like black dudes I only like white guys"

Lanius

Featured Posts

Thomas P

tumblr_inline_nt780nGAa31ts1va1_500.gif

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lanius
6 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

You're born attracted to what you're attracted to. We can't help what turns us on... do you know how penises and vaginas work?? :oprah: I'm genuinely concerned 

Can you find me a study that shows that people are born attracted to certainn race's?

Kermit
1 minute ago, Lanius said:

Can you find me a study that shows that people are born attracted to certainn race's?

I indeed was born sexually attracted to frogs only, but I assume there's a different conversation being desired here.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

DiamondAngel
1 minute ago, Lanius said:

Maybe we aren't. But some people are attracted to certain races. Maybe they weren't born like that, but it can't be helped. It can't be controlled. We can't help or control what we are attracted to. It's literally impossible and anyone with functioning genitalia knows this is an unarguable fact. 

n0ne
1 minute ago, Thomas P said:

tumblr_inline_nt780nGAa31ts1va1_500.gif

I see we're bringing black stereotypes into this :stalkga:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Computer

He's so cute tbh

Idk.......... how I feel about the comment

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Kermit
7 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

Maybe we aren't. But some people are attracted to certain races. Maybe they weren't born like that, but it can't be helped. It can't be controlled. We can't help or control what we are attracted to. It's literally impossible and anyone with functioning genitalia knows this is an unarguable fact. 

This is entirely too incorrect. We all have the option to open our minds instead of our pants first and foremost. I'm going to admit, I used to do that whole "I only like white guys" thing. Never in my ****ing life had I been so uneducated, misinformed or misinterpreted the vast meaning of actually making an effort to not only love myself, but other people as a whole. This is nothing but the media making beauty standards eurocentric, rooted self hatred and lack of connectivity with those from all around the spectrum. I made myself come to terms with who I am, and who other people were and when I did that I actually saw who other people really were. I didn't just look at the skin tone and say "oh okay alright", I looked deeper than that because skin tone doesn't mean ****, and it's what's on the inside that shines through all skin. And inside, we are all made the same way.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Lanius
8 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

But your attractions are shaped by your family, your surrounding and the media. So if somebody can LEARN to only be attracted to one race. Who says they can't unlearn. IhkIN67.gif

Delusional Aura

These threads AGAIN on GGD. We get it a lot of you are racists :awkney:

Phoenix
2 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

These threads AGAIN on GGD. We get it a lot of you are racists :awkney:

BUT IT'S JUST THEIR PREFERENCE!!! :giggle:

Finding every excuse for their racism and sexualization of a race. 

2454791-1361589542722.gif

💎

Erich Johnson

Black like just white guys = ok

White like just white guys= racist

Something is wrong 

Supersonic

I think it's hard enough for black LGBT people to fit in already, since almost every LGBT media outlet is centered around a cis white gay male's experience, it can brainwash people into thinking that only white gays are "desireable", which is just not the truth OH AT ALL. Attraction goes way beyond the physical level IMO.

Archived