game

Kingdom Hearts 3 *NEW TRAILER 7/15*

shoful

Featured Posts

shoful
2 hours ago, Creativek said:

Girls! The KH3 trailer is coming soon! It's on twitch.tv/squareenix

ITS OUT. I Put it in OP! 

I dont like Toy Story movies that much but it looks awesome in the game!!! 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Cuchulainn
4 minutes ago, shoful said:

ITS OUT. I Put it in OP! 

I dont like Toy Story movies that much but it looks awesome in the game!!! 

yessss it looks amazing :D 

shoful
9 minutes ago, Creativek said:

yessss it looks amazing :D 

and its coming 2018!!!!!!!!

I'm hoping we get:

Atlantica, Radiant Garden, Mulan World, and Enchanted Dominion (or some Maleficent based world)

Cuchulainn
Just now, shoful said:

and its coming 2018!!!!!!!!

I'm hoping we get:

Atlantica, Radiant Garden, Mulan World, and Enchanted Dominion (or some Maleficent based world)

:air: Honestly, they can bring back some of the same worlds and I would be just as hyped because that Toy Story world is just amazing looking.

Those all sound like great ideas :D I think what would make me go absolutely 'crazy in excitement' is if they introduced some Final Fantasy worlds like FF9 or Midgar from FF7 :air:

It doesn't even matter. I'm so happy we have a release window in sight :D 

shoful
1 minute ago, Creativek said:

:air: Honestly, they can bring back some of the same worlds and I would be just as hyped because that Toy Story world is just amazing looking.

Those all sound like great ideas :D I think what would make me go absolutely 'crazy in excitement' is if they introduced some Final Fantasy worlds like FF9 or Midgar from FF7 :air:

It doesn't even matter. I'm so happy we have a release window in sight :D 

I hope they bring back the same worlds from 2, I loved all those worlds! It looks like the worlds are so much bigger now. Olympus looks AMAZING!!!! I hope we get to fight all 5 titans now! 

Have drive forms been confirmed? Those were my fav part of KH2!!

Cuchulainn
6 minutes ago, shoful said:

I hope they bring back the same worlds from 2, I loved all those worlds! It looks like the worlds are so much bigger now. Olympus looks AMAZING!!!! I hope we get to fight all 5 titans now! 

Have drive forms been confirmed? Those were my fav part of KH2!!

Being completely honest, I have never played through KH2 in full. I recently picked up the final mix though and am planning to beat it before KH3 comes out. I only went through the original game and then just became too busy with school and never got back to KH2. So, I'm not entirely sure about drive forms. 

Actually it's because of my BF that I'm getting back into the series (he explained the story and how all of the different games connect etc. he's a huuuuuge KH fan) 

He did tell me that the worlds in KH2 are even smaller than the original, though. Exciting times ahead of us :D 

shoful
11 minutes ago, Creativek said:

Being completely honest, I have never played through KH2 in full. I recently picked up the final mix though and am planning to beat it before KH3 comes out. I only went through the original game and then just became too busy with school and never got back to KH2. So, I'm not entirely sure about drive forms. 

Actually it's because of my BF that I'm getting back into the series (he explained the story and how all of the different games connect etc. he's a huuuuuge KH fan) 

He did tell me that the worlds in KH2 are even smaller than the original, though. Exciting times ahead of us :D 

Yeah they're are a bit smaller. You can tell that they put less effort into 2 but I like it more than 1. I played both 1&2 when they came out way back when. Now they just came out on the PS4 so I played through them all again. Recently just got back into 2 and started doing the extra final mix end game stuff!

Cuchulainn
1 minute ago, shoful said:

Yeah they're are a bit smaller. You can tell that they put less effort into 2 but I like it more than 1. I played both 1&2 when they came out way back when. Now they just came out on the PS4 so I played through them all again. Recently just got back into 2 and started doing the extra final mix end game stuff!

I did hear that the combat in 2 is reaaally good though :) 

shoful
17 minutes ago, Creativek said:

I did hear that the combat in 2 is reaaally good though :) 

Yeah i love the 2 system! I dont really like the Birth by Sleep and DDD systems. I hate having to scroll through a list to use a certain command

shoful
On 7/9/2017 at 5:32 PM, TylerBR97 said:

I cannot ****ing wait for this next trailer

On 7/9/2017 at 5:28 PM, Argentum said:

haha. gurl... here I thought something happened...

*lust for life???? thread teas*

On 7/9/2017 at 6:02 PM, CAL Peter said:

Can't wait!! Any of you going to D23? 

In case you didnt see this. The trailer is out lol :hug:

Lextyr97
37 minutes ago, shoful said:

In case you didnt see this. The trailer is out lol :hug:

Haha I saw it during the livestream. Absolutely SHOOK. Toy Story, 2018, 5 party members 

shoful
3 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Haha I saw it during the livestream. Absolutely SHOOK. Toy Story, 2018, 5 party members 

I'm so hyped for this game!!!! Can they decrease the wait time haha. I cant wait any longer:sweat:

@Creativek I hope they have a Frozen world! That is Disney's best movie since the 90's. I hope that they are saving that reveal for the end because I think a lot of people want it. 

Cuchulainn
10 minutes ago, shoful said:

I'm so hyped for this game!!!! Can they decrease the wait time haha. I cant wait any longer:sweat:

@Creativek I hope they have a Frozen world! That is Disney's best movie since the 90's. I hope that they are saving that reveal for the end because I think a lot of people want it. 

Ugh you're going to think I'm a bad fan lol but I've honestly never seen Frozen :omg: there is so much I have to catch up on before this game (Big Hero 6 is another world I have no idea about that's been confirmed)

I do think they could do a ton with an ice world though :D 

Argentum

I am shook. However, it's been so looooooong.

I was like 12 the last time I played KH. Now I am 24 and starting my PhD degree... I am afraid I won't have time to play and I don't even own a PS4 :toofunny:

I never stopped listening to KH music or following the occasional updates. I just hope gaming isn't over for me... 

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

Archived