💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are we not gonna see the stage until the tour?

XXXXX

Featured Posts

hoeslay

I think she just wants to keep it a surprise. She's done the stage design release 2 tours in a row already so maybe it was just time to break what a lot of us had expected in terms of how things would work this time around. Ready for us to be slain for the first time on that first night of the show. 

Harian
8 hours ago, ElTommyGonzales said:

But why tho? Some fans would kill to avoid spoilers before their concerts.

I didn't say I want a bunch of spoilers but something like a stage design would be great. I have GA tickets and would like to get an idea of where I want to stand. 

If I'm paying money to see something, I expect some details. There is literally no details about the show except she loves the lighting and she plays arenas like dive bars and dive bars like arenas :ladyhaha:

drinkmytears
1 hour ago, Harian said:

I didn't say I want a bunch of spoilers but something like a stage design would be great. I have GA tickets and would like to get an idea of where I want to stand. 

If I'm paying money to see something, I expect some details. There is literally no details about the show except she loves the lighting and she plays arenas like dive bars and dive bars like arenas :ladyhaha:

Well nobody is going to know the best place to stand until the show has actually started and then you can form your opinion of where to stand. Releasing the stage wouldn't tell you where she spends the most time, I don't think anyone expected the central bridge to be the best spot for artRave and she ended up performing majority of the show there. That's the downside of opening night, you can't really prepare 

probably not unless she posts a rehearsal photo when it comes to actually rehearsing on the stage. right now they are still rehearsing in a studio. 

Usually she releases the tour stage a few months prior to the start date. Since she was filming ASIB, changed stage plans, and is currently building the new one. Its best we wait until August 1st. 

Allan

At this point I think I'm gonna avoid spoilers and wait until August 1st, it's 20 days away and there's the Dive Bar show to calm my heart.

Actually, I could wait until the Rock in Rio date but that would be torture :giveup:

NIghtmareElm

Hope somebody on the crew leaks it.  I just want to see it what it looks like before August.  I have a really awesome seat that's on the side of arena.  Just hope the stage was designed before the tickets went on sale.  Don't want anything blocking my view.

highbythebeach
2 hours ago, KING said:

Usually she releases the tour stage a few months prior to the start date. Since she was filming ASIB, changed stage plans, and is currently building the new one. Its best we wait until August 1st. 

She changed stage plans :O ?

She used to release the stage design months before... I remember the sketch from MB 2.0, BTWB and then artRAVE... she's probably not doing it this time around.

But if u guys watch Richy's\Dancer's snapchat stories on Instagram and stuff we might get few details. Saw a printscreen from someone and u could see that they were reheasing on a stage and... there was a catwalk, in the middle.

19 hours ago, highbythebeach said:

She changed stage plans :O ?

Yeah it was mentioned before about she changed the stage a bit to have additional seating. 

thopekas

there is no point not releasing the stage design because it will be a surprise only for people attending the first show,then everyone will know about it,including setlist,outfits and the whole concert .So it's not that important not saying a word for the upcoming tour,she could just give us some info 

Bradley
On 7/9/2017 at 4:16 PM, theahsfan said:

"Lighting is a big thing this year"

source.gif

artRAVE-level lighting here we come.

Bradley
4 minutes ago, thopekas said:

there is no point not releasing the stage design because it will be a surprise only for people attending the first show,then everyone will know about it,including setlist,outfits and the whole concert .So it's not that important not saying a word for the upcoming tour,she could just give us some info 

Some fans who attend the subsequent shows avoid spoilers too, so it's not just for the people attending the first show. I'm attending the fourth I think and I'm also trying to avoid spoilers.

beboskoukla
On 10.7.2017 at 6:18 AM, Leeo said:

She used to release the stage design months before... I remember the sketch from MB 2.0, BTWB and then artRAVE... she's probably not doing it this time around.

But if u guys watch Richy's\Dancer's snapchat stories on Instagram and stuff we might get few details. Saw a printscreen from someone and u could see that they were reheasing on a stage and... there was a catwalk, in the middle.

can you tell me his insta name, please? :hor:

xoxo, Katarina

Archived