đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So is Gaga coming to PHX, AZ?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

I looked at all the tour dates and still didn't see PHX, AZ on there :giveup:. I know she has come to PHX in the past but what I'm seeing, it sure doesn't look like she is. Is she expanding her tour at all? Or adding more dates? 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Smother Em Eh
Just now, Nino said:

Not happening.

:grr::toofunny::giveup:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Just now, JosephH said:

:grr::toofunny::giveup:

I'm having to drive like 8 hours to see this bitch in las vegas :rip: 

Edonis

I don't think it's going to happen after the publicized bathroom law that banned trans people from using the facility of their choice :huh:

AddMeOnMYSPACE

i hope she does :giveup:. Her speech about SB 1070 was so iconic and underrated :excited2:

Diamond Monster

LIKE BITCH, I'VE BOUGHT JOANNE, SPENT MONTHS STREAMING THE SINGLES, AND SO HAVE MY FRIENDS, LIKE BITCH WE WERE PLANNING ON GOING, PERO NO, RESULTA THAT THIS GURL GAGA AIN'T PLANNING ON COMING, LIKE GURL, SRSLY? SHE CRUSHED ALL OUR BABY GAY HEARTS IN PHOENIX!!!

GunninMan

For almost every date she has had in AZ for a tour she has changed up her look for that night and the following few dates or rest of the tour. When it was Monster Ball, she had changed the yellow blonde wig to the longer version, just before the baby bangs wig was used. For artRAVE, she wore the dreads for the intro instead of the curled under bob with bangs, and I'm pretty sure that she wore a different outfit for a number during the BTWB. I was sad to see, even though I no longer live there, that she didn't have a date there, solely because her energy is so much higher there. The concertgoers are a lot more intense there and go crazy, because theres almost nothing to do in Arizona. She's actually tweeted about how intense and fun the crowd was one of the shows, it was pretty cool to see since I was in that crowd.

Diamond Monster

In all seriousness, what WAS she thinking when she was planning the tour dates?She left so many monsters out!

My Enigma Heart
27 minutes ago, Diamond Monster said:

LIKE BITCH, I'VE BOUGHT JOANNE, SPENT MONTHS STREAMING THE SINGLES, AND SO HAVE MY FRIENDS, LIKE BITCH WE WERE PLANNING ON GOING, PERO NO, RESULTA THAT THIS GURL GAGA AIN'T PLANNING ON COMING, LIKE GURL, SRSLY? SHE CRUSHED ALL OUR BABY GAY HEARTS IN PHOENIX!!!

Gaga isn't invincible. You're lucky she's even touring in your country when she isn't even going to Asia.

Blake

You all need to stop immediately. 

She isn't even going to entire countries like Asia or Australia, you're lucky she's touring the US so sit down. :toofunny: 

at4v897m4rfw3c

I also wonder a little bit how she or her management planned the tour.

Canada - USA - Canada - USA - Europe - USA  :D

Keep in mind that the JWT was first/originally announced as an (North) American Tour :yay:

Anyway, I like it that she doesnt only visit the capital citiy in each country/state.
And I cant thank her enough for visiting Germany on every tour about 3 times.
I have to drive only 45 minutes (to Cologne).

Do you know why she doesnt visit the MSG in NY ?
I mean thats kinda iconic, and now she uses the Citi Field in Flushing (NY) :blink:

Furthermore I will never understand how she comes to the pricing of the special/VIP tickets.
I mean, 250€ just for a standing ticket and early entry?

Especially the Ultimate Backstage Package:
1295€ ?!?!!?! WTF ?!??!
Okay, it contents a backstage tour, a photo with gaga and attendance at the band´s soundcheck (the important things)
But I think thats still too expensive.

Im sure that most monsters bought this ticket for getting a photo with Gaga.
On the artRAVE, it was at least a real M&G and you got a individual photo with LG,
but now it isnt even a M&G, about 30% more expensive and you "only" get a photo with Gaga and 6 other monsters (not individual anymore)....

I think that is no real cost-benefit ratio anymore :/

Archived