💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon

My Pro controller has been playing up for a while now, pressing up on the left joystick doesn't make it consistency have that input (if that makes sense :huh:), like even when calibrating the stick it doesn't stay in the up position it kind of hovers and jitters :noparty: So when I'm on Splatoon 2 when I'm pressing up to swim ahead it slows down and doesn't go at max speed which kills momentum and has actually caused me some deaths or misfires :giveup: Checked online and it's actually a problem that quite a few other people have had and some say the controller just degrades after like 300 hours of use and pressing up on the left joystick becomes less responsive :cryga: They need to fix this because it's so not right :grr:

Has anyone else been having this problem with their Pro controller? :confused:

20 hours ago, BabyMonster said:

I like stick controls tbh. I’ve gotten used to it too much to switch back. :duck:

And the characters people select online... I play as like Bowser Jr and there are like 3 other Juniors in the lobby. Join another as Link and hey look, another Link. :awesome:

I play an Inkling on a water level and- :gum:

Wait, how are the inklings going in water?! :air:

Once you go motion, you never go back :lolga: 

Spoiler

I couldn't think of anything witty to rhyme with "motion" :neyde:

I'm usually Yoshi in orange or black but I'm having to unlock all the car parts again which I'm actually kinda happy about because I thought they released MK8D with everything already unlocked :laughga:

That inkling question is very true actually :udidnt: Nintendo had better address this inconsistency :crossed:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

So my sister's leaving in like a few weeks and I've decided to give my Wii U to her. She's got 2 kids right now (one's like a few weeks old and one's like 2 and a few months) so I know they can't really play it right now but when they can it'll be awesome to have them growing up with Nintendo like we did :giveup: Also I'm pretty sure she wanted it just so her and her husband could play :rip:

Giving away all of the games with it except the ones that I don't think she'd be interested in and gonna trade those in:
- Pokken Tournament
- Bayonetta
- Bayonetta 2 (still unopened :flop:)
- Yoshi's Woolly World
- Splatoon

Hopefully that'll get me basically a free Switch game in worth :laughga:

I'm looking forward to Bayonetta 2 on Switch but I hope it has some new stuff or upgrades, like I can't see Nintendo doing a complete straight up port with nothing new or enhanced :huh: Like if no new content then at least graphics or something :shrug: Like how when they released Bayonetta for Wii U it had all those funky Nintendo costumes :gaycat:

7 hours ago, BabyMonster said:

I beat all the Zelda DLC :sara:

You go :whitney::applause:

LADYGAGASHOOCK
19 hours ago, Haroon said:

I'm usually Yoshi in orange or black but I'm having to unlock all the car parts again which I'm actually kinda happy about because I thought they released MK8D with everything already unlocked :laughga:

I’m usuallylady-gaga-in-the-beach-in-miami.jpg:lolga:

PrinceOfTheStorm

I just realized there ARE Achievements in Mario Odyssey :udidnt:

SPOILERS FOR ENDGAME FOLLOWS:

Spoiler

I don’t know when, but once you beat the main campaign, you can go to the Mushroom Kingdom, and Toadette will be in Peach’s Castle. She will give out moons for achieving certain goals. :ladyhaha:

I guess that is the true way to get to 999 moons lmao.

But it can keep you motivated to do everything! :woot:

Welp @Haroon looks like my buying theory was wrong :toofunny:

signing out

Haroon
1 hour ago, BabyMonster said:

I just realized there ARE Achievements in Mario Odyssey :udidnt:

SPOILERS FOR ENDGAME FOLLOWS:

Hide contents

I don’t know when, but once you beat the main campaign, you can go to the Mushroom Kingdom, and Toadette will be in Peach’s Castle. She will give out moons for achieving certain goals. :ladyhaha:

I guess that is the true way to get to 999 moons lmao.

But it can keep you motivated to do everything! :woot:

Welp @Haroon looks like my buying theory was wrong :toofunny:

Spoiler

I've done that already and it took me to 880 moons :laughga: I didn't buy any of the ones from the stores except the first from each kingdom though, not the multiple available ones after the main story. Getting to 880 that way got me the golden sail and the "hard mode" of Bowser and the picture at the end of beating him :yay:

homomo

I’m playing Super Mario Odyssey for the first time in months. I can’t believe I set my Switch down for so long :rip: 

PrinceOfTheStorm
3 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

I’m playing Super Mario Odyssey for the first time in months. I can’t believe I set my Switch down for so long :rip: 

Well enjoy your time with it again :)

signing out

Gia Gunn

1 week-ish update since I bought my switch :poot: 

I've beaten the main story of Mario Odyssey with around 230 moons so I felt like a total flop :poot: I've got around to 300 and I've got no f*cking idea how there are still about 500+ moons hidden :poot: I love this game but I hate how it makes me feel like a flop :poot: 

I bought MK8D like 2 days ago and I'm having a blast, I loved MK7 on my 3DS and this is miles better :tony: I'm trying to get 3 stars in every cup in every difficulty, now I'll start with the 150cc ones. Not looking forward to 200cc ones :poot: 

And finally, I bought Splatoon 2 last night :lolly: Motion controls are hard to get used to, but I'm having fun in Turf Wars. I've only played like 10 matches and probably won just 2, but I don't get that frustrated, it's still rewarding. I hate traditional shooters because there's so much violence and you feel pressured, so Splatoon is like the perfect option for me :poot: Can't wait to match @Haroon's playtime 

7 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

1 week-ish update since I bought my switch :poot: 

I've beaten the main story of Mario Odyssey with around 230 moons so I felt like a total flop :poot: I've got around to 300 and I've got no f*cking idea how there are still about 500+ moons hidden :poot: I love this game but I hate how it makes me feel like a flop :poot: 

I bought MK8D like 2 days ago and I'm having a blast, I loved MK7 on my 3DS and this is miles better :tony: I'm trying to get 3 stars in every cup in every difficulty, now I'll start with the 150cc ones. Not looking forward to 200cc ones :poot: 

And finally, I bought Splatoon 2 last night :lolly: Motion controls are hard to get used to, but I'm having fun in Turf Wars. I've only played like 10 matches and probably won just 2, but I don't get that frustrated, it's still rewarding. I hate traditional shooters because there's so much violence and you feel pressured, so Splatoon is like the perfect option for me :poot: Can't wait to match @Haroon's playtime 

I'm even a bigger flop, so far I've only gotten 170 moons in Odyssey :laughga: 

Spla2oon is so much fun when you finally get the the hang of the motion controls! :excited2: (I admittedly still suck at it, but it's a lot of fun at least :selena:)

Gia Gunn
3 minutes ago, ZeldaJ said:

I'm even a bigger flop, so far I've only gotten 170 moons in Odyssey :laughga: 

Spla2oon is so much fun when you finally get the the hang of the motion controls! :excited2: (I admittedly still suck at it, but it's a lot of fun at least :selena:)

I spent a lot of time in each world before going to the next one, so finishing with like 1/4 of the moons felt terrible bc I thought I was doing really good :selena: Like I reached the last battle and I was like.... is there any other place to visit after this? :poot: I simply can't grasp the notion of so many hidden moons in the worlds I've already explored :madge: 

Haroon
8 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

Anyone wants to play Mario Kart or splatoon?

I'm up for Mario Kart tonight :yay: I'll be home in like 12 hours if you're available then? :woohoo:

DiegoMonster
4 hours ago, Haroon said:

I'm up for Mario Kart tonight :yay: I'll be home in like 12 hours if you're available then? :woohoo:

Yes!

Archived