💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

LADYGAGASHOOCK
1 minute ago, Interstellar said:

I really wanna get into Fortnite. I think I’m going to have to watch videos on how to get started 

Yeah, just learn the mindset and you’re ready to go:) It’s like Mario Kart:gaycat:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Logan

I have over 10k matches on my 3DS Smash with 84% win rate so I'm ready to no life again on the Switch :rip:

Haroon

OMG I JUST FINISHED WATCHING IT AND I CANNOT BREATHE :air::air::air:

Over half of it was for Smash which was kinda funny in the end :toofunny: I cannot believe they're bringing EVERY fighter ever and omg we're finally getting Daisy, she's getting the justice she deserves after all of those sports games and Mario Parties :giveup: Also wow at them actually including Ridley, he's been requested ever since I can remember and they even categorically gave a "no" in the past because of his proportions but they're making him happen :udidnt: Just because they're bringing back every character I hope that doesn't mean they'll keep new additions to a complete minimum though :sweat:

I'm surprised by their choice of Zelda look, like why Link Between Worlds and not Breath of the Wild like Link? :duck: Also interesting that they chose Ocarina of Time Ganondorf because isn't he more slim than the heavier built Ganondorf we've gotten used to for so long? :laughga: I'm alright with both though, just surprised :tongue:

WIsh we got a date for Octo Expansion, I mean it says Summer 2018 everywhere but we're almost in mid June :rip:

Haroon

Wait omg I have 16 pages to catch up on, I'm jealous that I didn't get to experience it with you guys :giveup:

PrinceOfTheStorm
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

Wait omg I have 16 pages to catch up on, I'm jealous that I didn't get to experience it with you guys :giveup:

Rip

I’m just happy that Bowser Jr and Ice Climbers are back. :staymad:

Though you got to unlock most of them, but it’s easier from previous titles apparently. :duck:

signing out

tthen
5 minutes ago, Haroon said:

WIsh we got a date for Octo Expansion, I mean it says Summer 2018 everywhere but we're almost in mid June :rip:

I'd expect a mid July release for Octo (1st anniversary or something) I barely play Splatoon (though have been more and more the past few days) so time to catch up :selena: 

Meruk Holland
8 minutes ago, Haroon said:

OMG I JUST FINISHED WATCHING IT AND I CANNOT BREATHE :air::air::air:

Over half of it was for Smash which was kinda funny in the end :toofunny: I cannot believe they're bringing EVERY fighter ever and omg we're finally getting Daisy, she's getting the justice she deserves after all of those sports games and Mario Parties :giveup: Also wow at them actually including Ridley, he's been requested ever since I can remember and they even categorically gave a "no" in the past because of his proportions but they're making him happen :udidnt: Just because they're bringing back every character I hope that doesn't mean they'll keep new additions to a complete minimum though :sweat:

I'm surprised by their choice of Zelda look, like why Link Between Worlds and not Breath of the Wild like Link? :duck: Also interesting that they chose Ocarina of Time Ganondorf because isn't he more slim than the heavier built Ganondorf we've gotten used to for so long? :laughga: I'm alright with both though, just surprised :tongue:

Ganondorf was still a buff boi in OoT. I still prefer the Hyrule Warriors Ganondorf the best.

Kinda wish they'd just make all the alternative outfits as alternate versions of the characters. Like Alternate Zelda could be Twilight Princess or Breath of the Wild instead of just different colors. 

LADYGAGASHOOCK
9 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Are you up for some ForkKnife tonight?:hor::toofunny:

Haroon
4 hours ago, tthen said:

Hey guys...it's been a while since I was last here. I was going through some things late last year and decided to quit the site as it was for the best. I started gaming (mostly Switch and sometimes 3DS) more recently as I've been on break for a month now. I don't really plan on completely returning to the site, but I just wanted to come back to this (Nintendo hub) as E3 is in an hour and I'd love to start playing with more people again.

Omg it's literally been 84 years :giveup: Hope things are better with you now :ohno: Even if you don't return to GGD "properly" we're always here for you if you want to discuss games or play online with us or anything :hug:

4 hours ago, ZacharyMonster said:

We’d all team up on @Haroon :bon:

Not you rallying people up against me when I'm not even here to defend myself :grr:

3 hours ago, ZacharyMonster said:

That gif makes me want another Super Princess Peach game :giveup:

YES that was like one of my favourite Mario related games ever. It had such a beautiful story as well, they could at least make some nod to it by making Peach's umbrella be Perry, even just by having a face or something :cryga:

3 hours ago, tthen said:

"Pokeball plus" Reggie hate to break it to you but like 8 people are gonna buy it this isn't Pokemon go 

I'm one of those 8 people :gum:

3 hours ago, Logan said:

Ok all I care about is having Ness so I can still spam PK fire. 

*triggered* :sharon:

2 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

To those of you who have never played Fortnite, but intend to try it:

Do not give up after a few attempts. The game takes a lot of getting used to (and yes, it does get very frustrating). 

What is it exactly? :confused: The trailer thing looked cool but I don't really know or understand what it is :duck:

16 minutes ago, Meruk Holland said:

Ganondorf was still a buff boi in OoT. I still prefer the Hyrule Warriors Ganondorf the best.

Kinda wish they'd just make all the alternative outfits as alternate versions of the characters. Like Alternate Zelda could be Twilight Princess or Breath of the Wild instead of just different colors. 

Yeah totally agree with this. It'd make things so much easier and please so many people without harming others :applause:

16 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

Are you up for some ForkKnife tonight?:hor::toofunny:

2 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

Who’s ready for some fortnite in 6-7 hours? :hor: 

I'M IN :woot:

Logan

Cool that they brought Pokemon Trainer back but Squirtle was entirely useless from what I remember :rip: Ivysaur was actually the best. 

tthen
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

Omg it's literally been 84 years :giveup: Hope things are better with you now :ohno: Even if you don't return to GGD "properly" we're always here for you if you want to discuss games or play online with us or anything :hug:

Thanks...yea I got out of that phase pretty quick which was great. I took some time to change a few things and raise my grades a bit (which mostly worked...keyword mostly :selena:). Yea out of everything I missed this place the most. I don't really have many people to talk about Nintendo and all with so this was always my favorite place here

Just now, Haroon said:

I'M IN :woot:

Whalecum

704627-200.png

@ZacharyMonster just finished downloading for me wanna practice for a bit?

ModernEcstasy
10 minutes ago, Haroon said:

What is it exactly? :confused: The trailer thing looked cool but I don't really know or understand what it is :duck:

So the way that I’d describe it is as a “survival” game. 

Get to the ground, search for loot (weapons, shield potions etc) and use materials to build forts to protect yourself. 

Meanwhile, a storm is closing in on the map, making it smaller so that you will eventually bump into the other players. 

tthen

Ok just played my first game and how the actual **** do you get a rifle I had an axe and this guy just came and bambam killed me

Archived