💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Any possibility to watch the Dive Bar Tour without a Facebook Account ?

at4v897m4rfw3c

Featured Posts

at4v897m4rfw3c
Just now, AndrewGr said:

You could also watch the first 3 dive bars from Gaga's page so I think you'll be fine! :)

I know that she uploaded the shows later
but could you really watch them live also on Gagas page ?
Who was the streaming hoster ?

AndrewGr
1 minute ago, Julian0 said:

I know that she uploaded the shows later
but could you really watch them live also on Gagas page ?
Who was the streaming hoster ?

Yes you could, Gaga's page and Budlight's page broadcasted them live at the same time. She didn't upload them later.

at4v897m4rfw3c
8 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

Yes you could, Gaga's page and Budlight's page broadcasted them live at the same time. She didn't upload them later.

Omg thank you :hug:

Quote from you of page 1 :

"You could also watch the first 3 dive bars from Gaga's page so I think you'll be fine!"

:D

Duella Dvil

I was underage (by a month :rip:) when the first DBT Happened so I literally used the first author I saw in front of me's name and took a pic of the front cover, using the title for the password. And then just made sure I was 21.

Why can't you have a Facebook at all?

www.instagram.com/theduella666

at4v897m4rfw3c
1 minute ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

I was underage (by a month :rip:) when the first DBT Happened so I literally used the first author I saw in front of me's name and took a pic of the front cover, using the title for the password. And then just made sure I was 21.

Why can't you have a Facebook at all?

I can have it but I dont want.
For me its useless.

Allan

I think you will be able to see the post at least in Gaga's page without having to login. In my opinion it's not worth it watching from re-streams when you can easily watch straight from the source and have the best quality. Wouldn't it be the case of creating a random fake account? Or even borrowing someone's account, like your mother's or the acc of someone that doesn't care about FB as much. :shrug:

at4v897m4rfw3c
3 minutes ago, Allan said:

I think you will be able to see the post at least in Gaga's page without having to login. In my opinion it's not worth it watching from re-streams when you can easily watch straight from the source and have the best quality. Wouldn't it be the case of creating a random fake account? Or even borrowing someone's account, like your mother's or the acc of someone that doesn't care about FB as much. :shrug:

Yes thats a good idea, I think IÂŽll ask a friend for his account.
But why should I if (as your first sentence says) Gaga hosts/posts the stream also where I can watch it without an account ? :D

QueenGaga

Wait. You have an account on a website filled with hungry horn-y hunties, where se-x is a frequently discussed, but no Facebook? :awkney:

at4v897m4rfw3c
5 minutes ago, QueenGaga said:

Wait. You have an account on a website filled with hungry horn-y hunties, where se-x is a frequently discussed, but no Facebook? :awkney:

Yes, Facebook is useless for me.
Nobody of my friends really uses Facebook anymore.
The difference is that this is a Gaga forum, where I joined because I want to talk
about Gaga-related things and maybe find some friends.

QueenGaga
27 minutes ago, Julian0 said:

Yes, Facebook is useless for me.
Nobody of my friends really uses Facebook anymore.
The difference is that this is a Gaga forum, where I joined because I want to talk
about Gaga-related things and maybe find some friends.

How about a "throw-away" or fake account just for stalking your crush and the livestream :lolga:

JoanneARTPOP

I just don’t get it why you cant just create a fake account ?

”Facebook is useless for me.
Nobody of my friends really uses Facebook anymore” 

watching a live stream doesn’t require any friend request or something tho. Just create it and then delete your acc after the show:gum:

Duella Dvil
3 hours ago, Julian0 said:

I can have it but I dont want.
For me its useless.

Like so many people said, just make a throw away account. You never have to interact with it again after watching it so you're reasoning is pointless.

Trying to watch one of those online streams is going to be buggy because of the fact that they're ad and Bug ridden.

It's useless sure but for this one time... It takes less than 2minutes to set up. There's no reason to NOT do it. Like... At this point why NOT???

Duella Dvil
2 hours ago, Jay.P said:

The fact they didn't move the comments out of the way....

Archived