💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

List of greatest female popstars of all time (Gaga #2)

Supersonic

Featured Posts

LordGa

my two faves slaying #2 & #3. Stop coming for Lorde when she's one of the only few female pop stars with gaga that actually tries to put out quality. Madonna should be 4th tho

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KURUSHITOVSKA
13 minutes ago, calmar said:

Lack of singing/songwriting ability. Very strong business acumen and perseverance though.

I agree with putting Annie Lennox up there, actually. She's amazing. :applause: 

Excuse you, Madonna has written 95% of her dicography and has an award for that i think, i think she was nominated last year or something. 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Yuuri
4 minutes ago, AIex said:

xJYMQCv.png

What the actual **** though?

Poppy has no actual talent or songwriting ability, she doesn't really perform live, her music takes the backseat to her repetitive visuals, and she only exists to mock the superior individual Mars Argo :koons:

I think Poppy is the lesser known Gaga. She has talent, and she has an image, not sure what the image is but it's there.

AnnTakamaki

Sorry what ? Miley, Lorde higher than Kylie & Madonna ????? :saladga:

AIex
Just now, Misaki said:

I think Poppy is the lesser known Gaga. She has talent, and she has an image, not sure what the image is but it's there.

She vocally struggles, and its always her trying to do a higher pitch than her actual voice. She isn't a strong songwriter, if you'd check her original brunette-era music, and its quite obvious that her name is just slapped onto credits when everything is written by her director. She isn't unique visually, and her video/music style is quite clearly a more generic rip of Mars Argo, her director's ex.

Yuuri
8 minutes ago, AIex said:

She vocally struggles, and its always her trying to do a higher pitch than her actual voice. She isn't a strong songwriter, if you'd check her original brunette-era music, and its quite obvious that her name is just slapped onto credits when everything is written by her director. She isn't unique visually, and her video/music style is quite clearly a more generic rip of Mars Argo, her director's ex.

Yeah she does vocally struggle, but she co-writes her own music, and I'm sure they "killed" off Mars Argo for a reason. Poppy is suppose to be her replacement, I guess it'll all a project, much like Qveen Herby.

Born To Slay
36 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Britney Spears #20? 

Okaaaayyy :poot:

Britney deserves to be near the top.

AIex
Just now, Misaki said:

Yeah she does vocally struggle, but she co-writes her own music, and I'm sure they "killed" off Mars Argo for a reason. Poppy is suppose to be her replacement, I guess it'll all a project, much like Qveen Herby.

Mars wasn't deliberately removed for a storyline.

She broke up with Titanic Sinclair  (Poppy's director) because he physically abused her and cheated on her with another girl, and he tried to hint in music afterwords that it was the other way around, when it wasn't. Mars tried to move on and release her own album 'Guppy Feels', and he found out and made a song mocking her called Guppy. Mars tried modeling for a fashion brand in Japan, and a year later Titanic was having them sponsor Poppy. There's a video of Mars called Everybody Wants it All, that launched the entire 3:36 symbolism in Poppy. Thing is, Mars filmed that video in 2013 and didnt want it released. It was deliberately edited to be that length and force her back into the project she didn't want to be a part of anymore. Poppy as a whole is literally just Titanic mocking her and always has been. 

Luxe Ford

...the pinnacle of her insanity (?)

Was ist das für ein große Stapel der scheiße, Deutschneyland? 

For educational purposes, this is Annie Lennox, the legend, with a bearded guy:

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

asana15

Another proof of "A prophet has no honor in his own country" expression. It was spoken by Jesus to the people of Nazareth, the town where he grew up. They refused to believe in his teaching because they considered him one of themselves and therefore without authority to preach to them.

Present times: The expression is now used of anyone whose talents and accomplishments are highly regarded by everyone except those at home.

Archived