💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga receives MIAW award for refugees support (VIDEO)

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

Matangi Goddess
41 minutes ago, Camore said:

We understand if you see MIA has a lot to do with immigration, or that you are an extreme fan of her. But accusing Gaga of buying an award she doesn't even have to do with is insane and rude. I don't think an institution like the UN Refugee Agency would allow that.  Go to an MIA fan forum instead. 

giphy.gif

MIA is not even famous in my country but I still recognize her. MIA doesn't even have a Grammy.

Lady Gaga has bough awards in the past. Most of these Institutions are rigged and have no authenticaty if they are going to hand her an award when she has done nothing massive for the refugee crisis.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Matangi Goddess said:

Lady Gaga has bough awards in the past. Most of these Institutions are rigged and have no authenticaty if they are going to hand her an award when she has done nothing massive for the refugee crisis.

5 minutes ago, Matangi Goddess said:

Its Fact.

:sure:

Are you really bashing Gaga in this Gaga forum site? Don't state that **** as a fact because it is NOT, and it's YOURS. I thought this site's purpose is to praise Gaga? And you came here to bash her with your irrelevant ass opinions that you count as a fact.

Mia's a cool girl, love her.

Don't you ****ing quote me because I said what I said.  :excuseu:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Ronk
11 minutes ago, Matangi Goddess said:

You have no idea what Gaga does to help people because she doesn't make a big thing about her good deeds.  Similar to this Muhammad Ali quote:  “I try not to speak about all the charities and people I help, because I believe we can only be truly generous when we expect nothing in return.” 

One example:  Did you know Gaga has toured for UNICEF?  Most people don't, but it did good for a lot of people.  Some pics are in this short video:  https://vimeo.com/84959898

And it's not a fact that she bought awards.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Runway
45 minutes ago, Matangi Goddess said:

MIA does not and will not get awards because no one has cared for her or her music since 2008. Fact.

What has Gaga done for refugees exactly? (no shade. literally a question)

Matangi Goddess
10 minutes ago, Runway said:

MIA does not and will not get awards because no one has cared for her or her music since 2008. Fact.

LOL What does that have to do with the award? This based on someone;s efforts toward a cause. Dont be a little dummie

Runway
2 minutes ago, Matangi Goddess said:

LOL What does that have to do with the award? This based on someone;s efforts toward a cause. Dont be a little dummie

An A-List artist winning this award brings more awareness to the cause than an unknown would. Its really that simple

dsUZVTy.gif

7 hours ago, Matangi Goddess said:

LOL Lady Gaga has done nothing for refugees. MIA (The Refugee Queen/ Third World Head Bitch) should win this award.  Borders music video is the immigration/refugee anthem/video of all time. She must have bought this award  or they just handed it to her for positive publicity.

If This was an LGBT award, I would congratulate The Queen of the Gays but a Refugee award,  LOL?

Who?

Irrelevant
7 hours ago, Matangi Goddess said:

LOL Lady Gaga has done nothing for refugees. MIA (The Refugee Queen/ Third World Head Bitch) should win this award.  Borders music video is the immigration/refugee anthem/video of all time. She must have bought this award  or they just handed it to her for positive publicity.

If This was an LGBT award, I would congratulate The Queen of the Gays but a Refugee award,  LOL?

Now that's just stupid and rude :toofunny:

Also seeing your former posts make me think your a Gaga hater in some sorts. I don't want to judge, but honestly why are you even here :oprah:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

ViviLittleM

In which country was happening this awards show? If Mexico, the rumours for Mexico 2018 JWT are more thaaaaaan soon real if so

20 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

In which country was happening this awards show? If Mexico, the rumours for Mexico 2018 JWT are more thaaaaaan soon real if so

Yes, It's from Mexico. 

English isn’t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes

Ricardo
16 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

haven't heard any rumours tho :selena:

I don't know what exactly she has done for refugees but I guess if UN decided she was worth of the award we should respect that

also if the UN gave this award just for publicity don't you think they will give it to someone like Bruno Mars or Ed Sheeran :awkney:

Luke78619
10 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

haven't heard any rumours tho :selena:

I don't know what exactly she has done for refugees but I guess if UN decided she was worth of the award we should respect that

also if the UN gave this award just for publicity don't you think they will give it to someone like Bruno Mars or Ed Sheeran :awkney:

No :neyde::neyde::neyde:

but on s serious note, I don't think either of these two have done anything to help refugees, and people here are saying Gaga has, so I guess it makes sense to give it to her

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived