Celine vs. Whitney vs. Mariah  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Celine vs. Whitney vs. Mariah

• Celine
    • Whitney
    • Mariah

Featured Posts

rumours

Often deemed the "Vocal Trinity", all three singers are great vocalists. Which is your favorite? Who had the best voice? Who made the best music? Discuss Below:hug:

Spoiler

Results of last "Vs" thread

1) Madonna

2) Mariah

3) Janet

f2e6c487dffa7851d172dc8c617db9bf.jpg

1987-whitney-houston-400_0.jpg?itok=7lbI

mariah-carey.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whore

Am I the only one that doesn't like Celine Dion? She hasn't had any hit song I can name off the top of my head, her voice isn't anything special, and she really isn't memorable. Lynch me :gaycat:

rumours
1 minute ago, Possibly Maybe said:

Am I the only one that doesn't like Celine Dion? She hasn't had any hit song I can name off the top of my head, her voice isn't anything special, and she really isn't memorable. Lynch me :gaycat:

My Heart Will Go On

That's usually considered her most popular song. 

whore
Just now, Rumours1977 said:

My Heart Will Go On

That's usually considered her most popular song. 

Is that the Titanic song? :poot:

n0ne

Mimi

tenor.gif

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

rumours
Just now, Possibly Maybe said:

Yep. 

She also sang on songs like Beauty and the Beast, All By Myself, Power of Love, etc..

whore
1 minute ago, Rumours1977 said:

Yep. 

She also sang on songs like Beauty and the Beast, All By Myself, Power of Love, etc..

Didn't know she did All By Myself, but I guess when I imagine the song it's in her voice...

weed
3 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

Didn't know she did All By Myself, but I guess when I imagine the song it's in her voice...

Omg

rumours
7 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

The only other version of the song (to my knowledge) that gained significant traction was the version by Eric Carmen in the mid 70s. So if it's a female voice singing the song, it's most likely Celine

Ryusei
13 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

16 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

GURL :sharon: 

Musery

River

Whritney Spears

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

AlexanderMagno
30 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

I just want to say that Celine has huge, huge hits all over the world, gurl where do you think you're going? :gaycat:

Whitney for me. Mariah has become a popular diva among pop music stans and she has no memorable song besides the Christmas one. She is also not as global as Whitney or Celine. She has become simply a great voice back from the 90s.

Celine has a phenomenal impact. Huge hits, sold-out concerts, revitalized Vegas shows, and still holds one of the biggest names in the industry. But I still find her voice a bit annoying sometimes.

Whitney is the one and only this time. Her voice is the greatest. Not only she hits all the possible notes, she does it in the most pleasant way. Also highly successful, unfortunately wasted her life with a drug addiction. Still, her stellar voice makes me choose her among Mariah and Celine.

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived