Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Hearing it in Public: Joanne Edition

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've heard Million Reasons several times on radio while I am in an Uber or a Lyft.

I think I have heard Perfect Illusion once or twice.

At this festival the other day, they played The Cure (I know, not Joanne).

A lot of places these days have TouchTunes, a jukebox system where you can pay for credits and control the music. 9/10 whenever I see one, I pay the $5 minimum and play Gaga. At one point, this bartender got pissed after like 10 Gaga songs in a row and marched out from behind the counter and shut off the jukebox and yelled "Who the fcuk keeps playing Lady Gaga?!"

gBc9ysH.png

The Cure was playing in my local co-op Corner shop (mini supermarket) so pretended to browse the whole shop so i could Listen till the end Of it :toofunny: only went in for chewing gum :poot:

Stephen

Perfect Illusion at a gay club (2 times)

Million Reasons in stores maybe 5 times + once while getting my haircut.

Come to Mama in a CD store

The Cure in a gay club 

And if we're talking about on the radio, I don't listen very often but the few times I have, I've heard MR like 10 times and The Cure like 3 or 4 times.

Glamourpuss

Perfect Illusion in Asda supermarket. I was stood in the beer aisle ecstatic to hear it and my boyfriend thought it was a good time to tell me what a shitty song it is. :neyde:

gagasgirl

I'm hearing The Cure more often on the radio. When I walked into a restroom at a restaurant earlier today MillIon Reasons started playing as soon as I walked in :golfclap:

2/21/11 & 2/22/11 MSG

Smother Em Eh

Never

I've just heard Million Reasons on the radio a few times! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Original Diva

the cure is always on the radio and perfect illusion was on the radio when it first came out

excuse me no

YourWhiskyMouth

Million Reasons was playing at the Willis (Sears) Tower in Chicago last week when I was up on the top skydeck for tourists!

C1trus

I only heard Million Reasons tbh

Îč'ĐŒ ρυℓℓÎčηg ÒŻÏƒÏ…Ń sтяÎčηgs

C1trus
17 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

Perfect Illusion in Asda supermarket. I was stood in the beer aisle ecstatic to hear it and my boyfriend thought it was a good time to tell me what a shitty song it is. :neyde:

Break up with him:neyde:

Îč'ĐŒ ρυℓℓÎčηg ÒŻÏƒÏ…Ń sтяÎčηgs

SHOOKGA

Million reasons and ayo x10000000000000000 time in mcdonalds near my school

Not very born this way of you đŸ˜«

Archived