Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

POLL: Should Gaga start making Visual Albums?

Edonis

Should Gaga start Making Visual Albums?  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Should Gaga start making Visual albums?

• Yes
    • Nah

Featured Posts

King J

I would love it so much ,I think it would be better than Beyoncé s, but the thing is, I cant imagine her doing it after the cure mess and DWUW mess too x

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Senate
12 minutes ago, Edonis said:

She didn't start it :giveup: and like I said before, Gaga is going to get dragged or accused of copying someone regardless. That shouldn't deter her artistic ambitions. 

I totally agree sis 

actsleazy
1 minute ago, Possibly Maybe said:

People always credit Beyoncé for her visual album but did everyone forget Physical by Olivia Newton-John? In 1981 she released a VHS of a music video for every song from her new album, revolutionary for its time obviously and wasn't done again until 2013... 

OT: I'm iffy about an answer on this. I think she should and it would really display her creativity. However, I would rather her spend more time on the music than the videos. 

i really wouldn't mind if she just flew off the radar for some time kind of like adele to have ample time to work on both and comeback with her best album (commercially) to date

Spoiler

obviously music not the bling but it would definitely be nice

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

Decodekid
39 minutes ago, PaperGypsy said:

no because knowing the beyhive they'll come for gaga for doing the same as beyonce :neyde: (i know she's not the only one to do a visual album, but you know what they're like)

They can call her copycat but honey, Gaga would be doing that for herself and for  us, BEYONCÉ and her fans can eat a **** :awkney:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

DiamondAngel
12 minutes ago, Edonis said:

ARTPOP MANiCURE

Edit: Kii it really won't let you type either in all lowercase. Slay a bit GGD 

It used to be that sex would autocorrect to sexxx (tribute to sexxx dreams) but they got rid of it after insensitive threads like "Man forces his mother to have sexxx with him and then kills her" were put into the news section. :toofunny:

Edonis
2 minutes ago, King J said:

(And the B'day visual anthology)

B'day counts but I'm not sure all of the visuals were released at the exact same time were they? :huh: I always forget about the time line of things during that era :giveup:

leecy
42 minutes ago, PaperGypsy said:

no because knowing the beyhive they'll come for gaga for doing the same as beyonce :neyde: (i know she's not the only one to do a visual album, but you know what they're like)

It's Gaga who made all people in the industry including one of those people Beyonce take visuals seriously, so you better check your fact

Edonis
2 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

It used to be that sex would autocorrect to sexxx (tribute to sexxx dreams) but they got rid of it after insensitive threads like "Man forces his mother to have sexxx with him and then kills her" were put into the news section. :toofunny:

:madge::giveup::toofunny: I screamed 

PaperGypsy
3 minutes ago, leecy said:

It's Gaga who made all people in the industry including one of those people Beyonce take visuals seriously, so you better check your fact

tell that to the beyhive, not me

what kind of bubblegum have you been blowing lately?

OmgSum1Actually

btw Fall Out Boy made an visual album too, like Beyonce doesn't have the rights to a visual or whatever..

I am here for it

Shameless selfpromo

bloody g

Gaga's visuals died with G.U.Y. :giveup:

I hope she finds a Cure this friday :gaycat:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Edonis
1 minute ago, OmgSum1Actually said:

btw Fall Out Boy made an visual album too, like Beyonce doesn't have the rights to a visual or whatever..

I am here for it

Why are so many people acting like I said Beyoncé started visual albums? She didn't. They've been going on since the 1960's (and prior). I just used hers as an example because it's the most recent successful case :giveup:

leecy
4 minutes ago, PaperGypsy said:

tell that to the beyhive, not me

I don't know her

It's you who said they would get mad,  because I don't think they would 

Batwings

If people want to try to come for Gaga for making a visual album, saying she's copying Beyonce or following a trend started by Beyonce, they're just highlighting their ignorance because visual albums have been around for decades. They didn't just fall out of Beyonce's ass one day.

That being said, I've been wanting Gaga to do a visual album since the very beginning, and I hope she does eventually.

PaperGypsy
2 minutes ago, leecy said:

I don't know her

It's you who said they would get mad,  because I don't think they would 

well i do

what kind of bubblegum have you been blowing lately?

Archived