Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Joanne>>>Melodrama

Quark

Featured Posts

Redstreak
7 minutes ago, E Nigma said:

That is obvious. But I did not find any inauthenticity in any of these two records. First Tony asked Gaga to work with him and she simply agreed. And as far as Joanne goes, both Mark and Gaga had agreed to work a long time before Joanne was made and all songs are personal to Gaga in one way or another. You last comment is subjective. 

Reveal hidden contents

Of course it's subjective. All of it's subjective.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quark
2 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

Yes, I do actually. But I don't really find it as a problem. 

It should be a problem because you should have known by now that Gaga was going to end up making an album that you may not like simply because she is so eclectic. 

Quark
1 minute ago, Redstreak said:

Of course it's subjective. All of it's subjective.

We can finally agree on something. 

Irrelevant
2 minutes ago, E Nigma said:

It should be a problem because you should have known by now that Gaga was going to end up making an album that you may not like simply because she is so eclectic. 

How is that a problem? I don't like the genre, I don't like the album. I just prefer her old self more than now. 

Plus I started listening in 2015 and stanned in 2016, so I didn't know, sorry :shrug:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Quark
4 minutes ago, Talent said:

You said YOU consider Joanne a better album and look at the comments "You know nothing" "Poor you" "LMFAOOO DelusionAl" Like ???????. It's ALWAYS like that. 

This :giggle:. Is like it hurts them that I said this. 

boneknuckleskin

Melodrama is a short, cohesive, quality album... like The Fame Monster :whitney:

Irrelevant
1 minute ago, E Nigma said:

Welcome to GGD :selena:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Quark
2 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

How is that a problem? I don't like the genre, I don't like the album. I just prefer her old self more than now. 

Plus I started listening in 2015 and stanned in 2016, so I didn't know, sorry :shrug:

You don't have to paying paying much attention to Gaga for long to figure at that she is very versatile and pretty much different all the time. And is not a problem that you don't like an album or genre. The problem is that you hold a bias against Gaga just because you did not like what she made. 

misunderstood

I think overall lyrics, sound, mixing, production, style, and aesthetic Melodrama is miles better :(

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Talent
5 minutes ago, E Nigma said:

Apparently. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

Quark
Just now, alushlullaby said:

I think overall lyrics, sound, mixing, production, style, and aesthetic Melodrama is miles better :(

That ok if you think that. We can agree to disagree. At least your not like "you need medicine, clean your ears"

Irrelevant
Just now, E Nigma said:

You don't have to paying paying much attention to Gaga for long to figure at that she is very versatile and pretty much different all the time. And is not a problem that you don't like an album or genre. The problem is that you hold a bias against Gaga just because you did not like what she made. 

Ok, so I hold a bias against Gaga cause she's versatile (although the main reason I like her is because she's versatile), /discussion :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant
54 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

Imo HFK and Melodrama are all better than Joanne, Witness is just a level below Joanne too :saladga:

Why did my mess in this thread all start due to this :selena: I don't get it :selena:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Quark
1 minute ago, Irrelevant said:

Ok, so I hold a bias against Gaga cause she's versatile (although the main reason I like her is because she's versatile), /discussion :poot:

I am not sure I am understanding what your saying.  

Mythos

Someone is asking for that drama, huh? What is the point in saying "this is betten then what you all people like right now" then to cause drama...

Archived