💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Fragrance Discussion Thread

seana39223

Featured Posts

seana39223

Discuss everything relating to GaGa's upcoming fragrence.

Update [13/6/12]: GaGa confirmed that the following image, is indeed a picture of her perfume which is entitled fame;

2i7a89g.jpg

2epuf0y.jpg

According to Macy's:

http://www1.macys.com/shop/beauty/shop-by-category/perfume/shop-all-brands/celebrity-scents/lady-gaga?id=60813

"PRE-ORDER FOR LADY GAGA FAME STARTS JULY 26, 2012

AVAILABLE AUGUST 22, 2012, IN ALL MACY'S STORES."

Edited by Zilla

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Introvert

• Sexxx

• Valentino

• Free Monster

Vanilla

I hate that she's doing it. It's so tacky :roll:

I won't die, but I can't live without you

Kalameet

I'm glad she's doing this if it means we'll get an extended commercial for Scheiße.

RAMROD

I am not complaining. I love collecting fragrance. :)

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MelbHawker

CzEmp.gif

We ain't getting the Fragrance any time soon. I remember reading about this blood/semen fragrance late 2010.

Primetime

We ain't getting the Fragrance any time soon. I remember reading about this blood/semen fragrance late 2010.

sys you should come from under that rock u've been under

[picture removed per request, do not repost]

idk why people disapprove of it. literally every celebrity has a fragrance. i don't see why gaga should be any different

MelbHawker

Could be anything - do you know how many unofficial Lady GaGa rip-off products there are out there? I doubt that's the actual perfume. She would never call it 'Fame'.

Vanilla

It's tacky, I thought Gaga was better than that.

I won't die, but I can't live without you

ToxicHot

I hate that she's doing it. It's so tacky :roll:

:usrs:
dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

LEGIT thought this was a condom packet when I glanced over it :sweat:

I think the "FAME" title is good (if it is real). The idea of putting the perfume on, and it empowering you and making you feel "famous" - it reminds me of her quote "i was already famous, just noone knew yet". I dunno, I like it :)

miamorevolefeyah

There's nothing tacky about it if she does it the right way. Plus I love fragrances and I hope she does it as a unis-x one.

Plus she's Gaga! Gaga literally knows style and fashion, she's not some down south girl who turned into a pop star. She is born and bred with knowledge of fashion. She works with the best designers in the industry and has an eye for unusual but classy things. If anything, it's going to be very unique and lovely. Mugler will surely have some help in there too through Nicola. And their perfumes are just wonderful. She shall not be making the usual celebrity perfume that smells like every other.

jeremiah saint

I HEARD IT IS GOING TO BE CALLED EITHER "POISON" OR "MONSTER POISON"

i also heard that the shooting for the commercial is almost done and that Scheibe will be the promotional song

madonna and gaga were set to release fragrances at the same time - but interscope didnt think that was a good idea

madonna has already launched truth or dare

and gaga's launch was pushed back to be launched in the fall - not sure what month