💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New Lady Gaga Merchandise

NintendoMONSTER

Featured Posts

SlayGagaloo

Wouldn't it be better if these had "Reasonable" prices so everyone could buy them instead of being ridiculously overpriced :emma: I mean They don't cost a lot to make / they are not that special :duck: 

Over.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BibleThisWay

Is it so hard for her team to make good merch? The Joanne era merch has been awful (not to mention overpriced af)

Daenerys

Now I feel bad saying I bought the two new shirts and the pink hoodie. About the red one..  I grabbed it when she made it "LIMITED" a few weeks ago. Now I don't feel special. I could have waited and not stressed on it then. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

MJHolland

where is this photo shoot from? theres a gagamoji of it too 

RAMROD
Just now, GodofLove said:

Now I feel bad saying I bought the two new shirts and the pink hoodie. About the red one..  I grabbed it when she made it "LIMITED" a few weeks ago. Now I don't feel special. I could have waited and not stressed on it then. 

Well you have it either way, also you paid $10 cheaper then right? It was $60 iirc 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Daenerys
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Well you have it either way, also you paid $10 cheaper then right? It was $60 iirc 

I wish! It was $20 more! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

RAMROD
Just now, GodofLove said:

I wish! It was $20 more! 

Well that's sucks :(

I'm sorry, man.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

migamiga

I'm gonna make my own merch cause I can't stand this sh!t anymore :grr:

TheFame Monster
27 minutes ago, Unites said:

Her merchandise is sooo expensive and it literally costs nothing to produce it... Mostly with old pictures/graphics etc :duck:

"Music not the bling", right? :poot:

:gaysia::gaysia:

I know. All you have to do is buy a Hanes hoodie and iron on paper and you can make all of the clothing merch for a fraction of the cost. That's what a father's daughter, a sisters sister, a friend's friend would do. 

That J

I wish everyone that can make this for $5 would make it for $5 already so we can all be happy! 😉😉

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Noah X

ug-ly

give me 5 minutes with microsoft paint and i can put together better designs...

Yuuri

Gagaopt-new-special-ARTPOP-printed-lady-

I wouldn't mind paying $70 for this^. Since it looks like you're paying for the product, and not the brand. Plus you can find and more make mostly all of her merch for less than a fraction of the site's price.

TheFame Monster
3 minutes ago, MonsterJames333 said:

I wish everyone that can make this for $5 would make it for $5 already so we can all be happy! 😉😉

It's don't think it's legal to sell them though. You can make it yourself, but you can't sell them. 

2020Covid19IsOurs
3 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

That's what a father's daughter, a sisters sister, a friend's friend would do. 

lol:poot:lol

This shtty stuff is so overpriced lmao. I don't think even she haself would buy/wear it publicly :lolly:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

FATCAT
34 minutes ago, Unites said:

Her merchandise is sooo expensive and it literally costs nothing to produce it... Mostly with old pictures/graphics etc :duck:

"Music not the bling", right? :poot:

:gaysia::gaysia:

not the music, not the bling, not a damn thing :hor:

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived