The Cure Reaches 70 Mill streams and 500 K Sold

JerellM

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lifeasgeorge
5 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

“The Cure" sounds like every pop song in the top 40 currently though? There's a plethora of artists who release incredible music and those types of comments shouldn't even be allowed because there's a blatant bias imposed on artists besides Gaga on this site and it's disrespectful to singers who have artistic integrity that release songs that are better than “The Cure" simultaneously. 

I never said there wasn't any other good music being released, and I don't think Gaga releasing The Cure for us was her disregarding her artistic integrity. She just wanted to give the fans a cute bop with meaningful lyrics.

The Cure>>> than half of what's sitting in the Top 10 but okay :reductive: 

live and let live

Eggs

QUEEN of getting reasonable Spotify streaming numbers for an artist of her stature. When will Taylor?

KyliesChild
11 minutes ago, ARTnFAME said:

Ok

You post so much but it appears as if you're not saying anything at all. Weird. 

Moebius

500K?

tumblr_ola98pri4Z1r44yfpo1_500.gif

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

3 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

You post so much but it appears as if you're not saying anything at all. Weird. 

talent:staymad:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

KyliesChild
5 minutes ago, Leonardo Fox said:

She shouldn't let this hit go away, now is too late, ughh im so mad

It isn't too late at all! The song is still doing great on many platforms including Gaga which is surprising for someone who's been struggling in streaming for years. It has a good iTunes chart position and it's radio spins are steadily increasing especially in the U.K. and other places in which Gaga's popularity has decreased over the years.

John Slayne
30 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

“The Cure" sounds like every pop song in the top 40 currently though? There's a plethora of artists who release incredible music and those types of comments shouldn't even be allowed because there's a blatant bias imposed on artists besides Gaga on this site and it's disrespectful to singers who have artistic integrity that release songs that are better than “The Cure" simultaneously. 

well... I agree with you completely but it's GAGAdaily, of course we are all at least a bit biased and support her. :poot:

Zombie
1 minute ago, Skai Jackson said:

It isn't too late at all! The song is still doing great on many platforms including Gaga which is surprising for someone who's been struggling in streaming for years. It has a good iTunes chart position and it's radio spins are steadily increasing especially in the U.K. and other places in which Gaga's popularity has decreased over the years.

Yeah, but she keeps letting time pass, and the song is not getting newer or fresher

Slayer
35 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

Are you a Trump fan? :trollga:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Slayer
Just now, Skai Jackson said:

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

43 minutes ago, neptugne said:

500k sales :giveup: SPS or pure? Anyways that's so good mama for a random non-promoted single after a relatively low-key era :golfclap:

also that's only 70M (71 :giggle:) on Spotify so including all other streaming services it's probably 100M :gaycat:

494k according to Media Traffic, but that are points not sales (airplay is involved) I guess it has sold over 300k in pure sales WW

Archived