Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Steven Klein hinting on a FAME campaign continuation

Dolev

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs

But Gaga said she hates releasing fragrances? So what is this for?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
moonsago

I don't think it's a perfume I think he meant his collaboration with Gaga is to be continued! He could be the director for The Cure maybe Gaga read the charts thread and saw we are thirsty for a big budged old dark Gaga type of video lmao 

TimisaMonster
2 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

This better not happen. Gaga spoke so candidly against her selling products like perfume and stuff and how much she hated doing it and how it bothers her so much to sell things like perfumes...I don't want her to get sad again and feel like she is just a cash cow or something...

This...I feel we are reading to deep into this and it's just gonna be behind the scenes, or outtake extended cuts or something...nothing as far as a FAME 2.0 or Eua De Gaga 2.0...she's made it VERY clear she hated doing that, so why would she do the exact opposite?

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Duella Dvil

MY *** IS ORBITING THE HUBBLE TELESCOPE OMG

www.instagram.com/theduella666

weed

I feel like... the level of promo and advertising Gaga did for Fame, she must have enjoyed somewhat. The video is legendary. Eau de Gaga, I'm sure she hated.

Steven don't do me like this :giveup:

ShockPop

The team in charge of the perfume are waking up. In the UK it was gone from everywhere, impossible to find a stockist. Now its everywhere again. Somethings coming.

Gagz4Gaga

Biggest perfume campaign in recent history. She can do it without overworking herself though. That mini era was phenomenal.

I never had Fame before coz my flop country don't have it anymore. I wonder how does it smell? :oprah:

nostalgia’s for geeks

RAMROD

If it means new perfume, I am ready :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

My Enigma Heart

Unless this is about the Cure music video, he can keep it. :madge:

Ariana Grindr
41 minutes ago, Ooolong said:

I love when she works with Steven. :giveup: 

Yas, queen. :giveup: 

Iconic match:firega::cryga:

MaryJaneHolland

I'd eat eyeballs for another collab with Klein :cryga: Ugh he's a genius :cryga:

Archived