yASSsss

Featured Posts

Who put a spell on Katy Perry? :gum:

English isn’t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

She must enjoy hot bath so much that she always found herself in hot water this often :giggle: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Rudz Xinc

She's getting so many craps this era I kinda feel bad for her

Look at those clowns

derpmonster
1 hour ago, bliaz said:

Who put a spell on Katy Perry? :gum:

I can't wait to cast my spell

Which one you'll never tell.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Naufri

She did nothing wrong, Fox is simply twisting what she said in order to attack liberals.

AlexanderMagno

Katy is right.

They totally took her words and placed them in a different subject.

Anyway, I don't see Katy as someone who you could gather with and discuss about oppression, terrorism and political international relations

JohnnyVersace
19 hours ago, Logan said:

I think Katy's career has been built on bubblegum and rainbows for so long that now when she's trying to be political people don't take her seriously.

And it comes across as completely disingenuous whenever she tries to have a political opinion.  You can't as if you're a politically-active, educated, advocate and feminist, yet exploit drag queens and collaborate with homophobes (while exploiting their race) on national tv. 

It's just a mess. 

babyboo
18 hours ago, Judas Oyster said:

I'm sorry I don't usually write things like this but...

It's like she has stolen Gaga's personality. All the things she says lately... Has she ever been like that? Did I miss it? Because I can't recall her ever saying things like this. "We just need to love each other" wtf.

Its called activism. Its not just a gaga thing. She just decided that she want to share her political opinions this time around and its ok :trollga:

ilocorB

I don't see how this qualifies as News or public interest. There are way more important things happenning to talk about than that. 

People always try to find something wrong, or some drama when a white person talks politics, it's kinda racist

thatfoxyfeeling

Right can we stop with these Katy threads now? She did nothing wrong, it's becoming over the top and like a witch hunt.

Archived