Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj Financing Indian Village and Paying Off College Loans

CommonWhiteGirl

Featured Posts

Knife

That's nice.

Aren't there rumors that she's doing all charity work as a PR stunt to redirect attention away from details about her rapist brother's case? :usrs:

ZiggyZiggs
21 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

I just want to point out that I don't think charity is a private thing :crossed: think about it, people everywhere are urged to give to charity, there are huge campaigns to make people give away just a small percentage of their money. Pop stars are major, major promoters of charity work and their fans will most likely follow their actions.

So, if Minaj does it publicly, she's doing it to get attention and make people like her? Which, to be honest, it's quite true in my opinion, but anyway at least she's trying to sell her image by doing something really, really positive. But, for some, she's just faking her good will. I'm sure that, if Gaga, did it, she would be the most humble person in the world.

On the other hand, we don't know how much charity Gaga does in reality. She is co-founder of a foundation, but how much money does she give away? And to who? And you say "it's private and personal", when reality is we don't even know if she does it. And even if she does, why hide it? Because she's a humble person? She's a pop star, her actions will be worth a lot more if she shares them, because people will follow her and probably lots of them will donate as well. And indeed, that has happened in the past (can't remember correctly, but Haiti is an example if I'm not mistaken. EDIT: apparently, she raised the money through her fans, didn't donate herself. But I'm sure there were other occasions I'm just forgetting right now).

(I'm not answering you directly, I know you were all polite and didn't shade anyone, I'm just bringing the topic up to discussion here)

19 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

These are mte.

its not bad to spread the word that you are donating to charity. It can actually be a good thing!

There's a quote in the Bible -  'But when you give to someone in need, don't let your left hand know what your right hand is doing.' I was just alluding to that ;)

LordEnigma
6 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

There's a quote in the Bible -  'But when you give to someone in need, don't let your left hand know what your right hand is doing.' I was just alluding to that 

Yeah, the Bible also says laying with another man is an abomination so :ladyhaha:

blackpink
2 hours ago, ilikeladygaga said:

When will gags

As a fan of Gaga you should probably be familiar with her Born This Way Foundation as well as the many charitable things she has done, such as raising awareness for mental health, working with UNICEF, MAC Viva Glam Campaign, Don't Ask Don't Tell...and the list goes on and on. :) 

ZiggyZiggs
45 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Yeah, the Bible also says laying with another man is an abomination so :ladyhaha:

:air: 

I follow the New Testament :ladyhaha:

Hexxx

Get dat promo anyway you can girl :rip: I wonder if they're gonna buy her album

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Taylor Z
14 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

:air: 

I follow the New Testament :ladyhaha:

:pray:  *tongue pop*

Not going to lie I feel like this is a publicity stunt/ego boost. 

But, it's still good she's helping people either way, and thats all that matters.

Keeping to her word too

como estas

display name

It initially seemed odd to me that she was bringing this up herself, but it seems her goal is to inspire others to help out and to do what they can in the future. Doing a good thing and encouraging others to do some good as well is truly wonderful of her, and she has every right to be proud of herself for making a difference in people's lives. :applause: 

Archived