💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga to fly at JWT? Potential stage design leaks

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Lextyr97
2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

It'd be so cool if there was a bridge that went above ground in between the different parts of the stage. SO perched for this tour.! My first Gaga concert!

This. I'm hoping for bridges

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Its Nicole
1 minute ago, Red said:

The difference is that, if I recall right, Pink doesn't have a history of hip laboral tear

But who said she would do flips?

Hello Gaga

Red
Just now, Hi its nick said:

But who said she would do flips?

You

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Gagadonna

I imagined something similar, like a main stage for her to dance, a stage more stripped down for Joanne songs, and a small one for piano covers. 

Thomas P
6 minutes ago, Hi its nick said:

If P!nk can do it so can Gaga

Pink is in better shape then any artist out there. If she can do it so can superman but gagas body might break.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Blake
11 minutes ago, Hi its nick said:

If P!nk can do it so can Gaga

Gaga's body obviously isn't in the same state as Pink's, considering Gaga literally tore her hip lmao. Plus Pink has trained for years and years, doing many shows with aerial work. Next.

bionic
17 minutes ago, Blake said:

Gaga's body obviously isn't in the same state as Pink's, considering Gaga literally tore her hip lmao. Plus Pink has trained for years and years, doing many shows with aerial work. Next.

Yeah, P!nk has been doing gymnastics since she was a child

buy bionic

Hi Its Nicole
26 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Pink is in better shape then any artist out there. If she can do it so can superman but gagas body might break.

But not every show. Somtimes they will have to take away extra stages cuz of space

Hello Gaga

Blake
1 minute ago, Hi its nick said:

But not every show. Somtimes they will have to take away extra stages cuz of space

They would obviously take arenas and staging into account when building the tour. So what you just said basically is irrelevant lmao.

Hi Its Nicole
1 minute ago, Blake said:

They would obviously take arenas and staging into account when building the tour. So what you just said basically is irrelevant lmao.

Omg STOP plz. I forgot about the hip break when posting that. I feel that everytime I post something that is a "yes she/he can" or a "there isn't/is" u have to come at me:cryga:

Hello Gaga

KyliesChild

Es Devlin's design for Kanye West and Jay Z's Watch the Throne teas.

MAIN-WATCH-THE-THRONE-11.jpg

BurqaSwg

I got seats, a little further from the stage than I usually take so if there's a B-Stage, I am completely happy

Born To Slay

That'd be really cool, since I have field tickets, I think I'd get a unique experience.

Archived