opinion

Monsters Over-reacting

Started by Craig Barnes with 34 replies so far

agree with you so much!

1 person likes this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Omg that thread I created was literally a joke :air: 

if y'all paid close attention to the gifs I used youd know :madge: 

Nowadays, even if there's a THIS IS A JOKE written in bold and laid over the main text, someone in the thread will still think you're serious... point being, you should never make jokes, but anyway, cat's out of the bag now - you've created a monster 

Spoiler

A fame monster :stalkga:

 

2 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Panchecco said:

I don't think it's about Gagz

  Hide contents

 

confused at the fact that you made a new thread

you could have just commented on the main thread :oprah:

 

 

I could of done that, but I felt I would have got my point across better in a new thread:poot:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Omg that thread I created was literally a joke :air: 

if y'all paid close attention to the gifs I used youd know :madge: 

I know sorry:sweat: 

Its just I know some mosters will be serious with that accusation:gaycat:

1 person likes this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

If Sheep refers to Taylor, Shellfish has to refer to someone else as well :shrug: But I see no reason why she'd shade Gaga.

No, Shellfish reffers to Taylor, the sheep reffers to her 'squad'

If you are a sheep, you follow someone and do exactly as they say/do - like Taylors Squad

1 person likes this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CautiousLurker said:

Nowadays, even if there's a THIS IS A JOKE written in bold and laid over the main text, someone in the thread will still think you're serious... point being, you should never make jokes, but anyway, cat's out of the bag now - you've created a monster 

  Hide contents

A fame monster :stalkga:

 

:air: 

1 person likes this

Acceptance

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Craig Barnes said:

I know sorry:sweat: 

Its just I know some mosters will be serious with that accusation:gaycat:

:neyde:

u hot so imma forgive u :lolly::hor:

1 person likes this

Acceptance

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

:neyde:

u hot so imma forgive u :lolly::hor:

Thank you so much:lolly:

1 person likes this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

They wouldn't be in a fued if they had made a song together Fek it won't make witness 

it was either witness or gagas next project so Katy x Gaga is cumming


Icon By Lucas

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ACT2 said:

They wouldn't be in a fued if they had made a song together Fek it won't make witness 

it was either witness or gagas next project so Katy x Gaga is cumming

I hope you are right, I have been waiting so long for them to collab:giveup:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Rescued said:

So is she also a lobster because she once wore a lobster on her head? :saladga:

This is beyond absurd :saladga:

 

She's also a Diet Coke can
giphy.gif?response_id=591f2c7c22d8a31a0a

1 person likes this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

I doubt Swish Swish is about Gaga, lol.

2 people like this

So baby, tell me yes, and I will give you everything.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

No one thinks this. Please stop trying to make something out of nothing. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Whispering said:

No one thinks this. Please stop trying to make something out of nothing. 

Look up earlier threads before you comment on this thread, thanks. Bye:bye:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Look up earlier threads before you comment on this thread, thanks. Bye

Which the person already said was a joke. This is silly. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now