Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix
41 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Both the Brits and Unser Lied fur Lisbon are on tonight. WHY? WHY-Y-Y-Y?

Wait what? The German final is tomorrow? :laughga: 

Bellatrix

I'm so psyched to hear Mariettes song tomorrow! This is the year! Third time's a charm :tony:

#MarietteThrowback to 2009 when she auditioned for Idol with her own song "Lies Beyond". I loved the song then and I love it even more now :diane:

The year before she released her debut album In This Skin, under her then stage name MaryJet and her own record label Solid Union

Glittertinks

I've finally found the time to listen to our songs for Germany and I am actually pleased with what we got, my fave is Ryk! I am actually excited for the show tomorrow :excited2:

Watch us make the wrong decision :laughga:

1 hour ago, Glittertinks said:

I've finally found the time to listen to our songs for Germany and I am actually pleased with what we got, my fave is Ryk! I am actually excited for the show tomorrow :excited2:

Watch us make the wrong decision :laughga:

Probably and that would be a shame.

Glittertinks
1 hour ago, Dutch said:

Probably and that would be a shame.

I mean, a good thing is that not only the voting from the German audience counts anymore. The additions of the jury and international panel could maaayyybeeee safe us......... :saladga:

14 hours ago, Dutch said:

@Josip I'm so hyped for Franka her song tbh. I hope the hype won't end in a meltdown tho. :poot:

She is also hyping the song big time. As it happens, she will only release a snippet on 26/2, and we will have to wait for the full version and video - beginning of March. 

The song is supposedly fresh, modern, powerful, and the genre was never heard before on Eurovision stage. Who can solve this riddle? :poot:

Bellatrix

Snippets from the last semi-final of Melodifestivalen has been released!

Mariettes song sounds great definitely, but I'm not completely convinced that she's the winner based on that minute. Hopefully it will change when we get to hear the full song on Saturday.

https://www.svtplay.se/video/17047626/melodifestivalen-2018-lyssna-pa-latarna/melodifestivalen-2018-lyssna-pa-latarna-mariette-for-you?start=auto&tab=2018

37 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Mariettes song sounds great definitely, but I'm not completely convinced that she's the winner based on that minute. Hopefully it will change when we get to hear the full song on Saturday.

https://www.svtplay.se/video/17047626/melodifestivalen-2018-lyssna-pa-latarna/melodifestivalen-2018-lyssna-pa-latarna-mariette-for-you?start=auto&tab=2018

I am not really impressed about this semi either. But Mariette sounds awesome and I believe that the full song and staging will be top notch :tony:

Saara her last song ‘Queens’ was released early today. It’s my least favorite. 1. Domino, 2. Monsters, 3. Queens.

2 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Saara her last song ‘Queens’ was released early today. It’s my least favorite. 1. Domino, 2. Monsters, 3. Queens.

Exactly! But Monsters will probably win, I guess :awkney:

17 hours ago, Glittertinks said:

I mean, a good thing is that not only the voting from the German audience counts anymore. The additions of the jury and international panel could maaayyybeeee safe us......... :saladga:

I'm so scared that boy group wins. Omg. Ryk will slay at Eurovision, special if his vocals are great.

9 hours ago, Josip said:

She is also hyping the song big time. As it happens, she will only release a snippet on 26/2, and we will have to wait for the full version and video - beginning of March. 

The song is supposedly fresh, modern, powerful, and the genre was never heard before on Eurovision stage. Who can solve this riddle? :poot:

Well, I do think we've heard all the genres at Eurovision, so I wouldn't read in that too much. I really think this will a LoveWave kinda song. I hope so. 

1 hour ago, Bellatrix said:

Let me listen to the snippets right now.

34 minutes ago, Josip said:

I am not really impressed about this semi either. But Mariette sounds awesome and I believe that the full song and staging will be top notch :tony:

One thing is for sure, Mariette always brings something amazing to the stage.

3 minutes ago, Josip said:

Exactly! But Monsters will probably win, I guess :awkney:

And it will probably stay in the semi-final or end very low in the final and the Eurovision fans will wonder why. :poot:

• Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!
  • Haroon pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived