Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Unseen performance of "Million Reasons" at the Dive Bar Tour

lucs

Featured Posts

Bud Light made videos like this for 4 of the songs, including MR, that we probably will never be able to watch. :giveup:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sipthistea

#JusticeForJoanne

Such a short and underrated era. Even more underrated than ARTPOP.

badgirlmeat

Everybody wants this as the MR video, but maybe this masterpiece wouldn't exist

lady-gaga-john-wayne-video-3-ftr.jpg?w=6

🤠

blackcoffee

Wow! My heart is so happy after seeing this. This is perfect. God...the Joanne era, these vibes and aesthetic, is just so perfect to me...I'm really sad that at this point it's kinda over until the tour.

Ever since I first saw these ads, I've been wanting more of this aesthetic...those short ads we got for the Dive Bar Tour have been my biggest inspiration in creating my look for the Joanne World Tour. 

I can't even express how much I love this and how perfect this is. This is why Joanne is my favorite. Maybe if the MR video had been more of this, some of this fanbase would have supported Joanne more...

blackcoffee

Like, I can't get over this! This is everything I wanted from Joanne...the homey dive bar vibe complete with neon signs and the moody glow of blue and pink stage lights...kinda reminds me of the tour poster. I grew up in a desert city out here in California and bars like this are commonplace, complete the scratchy jukebox playing classic rock and country, torn vinyl seats, those candle votives, everything! I totally just feel what she was going for and it makes me so nostalgic. 

Emvee

I loved the opening scene of this. Would have loved to have seen more of that with maybe a little bit of a storyline. 

Hennywise

The lighting. The cinematography. The video editing. :giveup:

This is perfection and I agree it should've been the official video, not that mess on vevo.

Whoever directed this gold should be in charge of The Cure video for the love of Goddess :pray:

Hecturr
20 minutes ago, blackcoffee said:

Like, I can't get over this! This is everything I wanted from Joanne...the homey dive bar vibe complete with neon signs and the moody glow of blue and pink stage lights...kinda reminds me of the tour poster. I grew up in a desert city out here in California and bars like this are commonplace, complete the scratchy jukebox playing classic rock and country, torn vinyl seats, those candle votives, everything! I totally just feel what she was going for and it makes me so nostalgic. 

!!!!!!!!!!! It's so ****ing good im literally almost crying just bc i wanna see more of this . I really hope she tries to get this vibe on tour in some way. 

VTV

here's a full untagged HD screencap: 

9iwsuf.jpg28rlgs6.jpg

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

YeehawKylie
1 hour ago, Decodekid said:

why am i feeling nostalgic about the era already :giveup:

Because it shouldn't be over this soon...it had so much more to offer (than just JWT that is).

tellemhone

I am going to miss this era so much 

:air: :air: :air:

MonsterPaws
1 hour ago, BibleThisWay said:

This would've been PERFECT for the actual Million Reasons video :awkney:

YES YES YES YES YESSSSSS WHYYYYYY 

Spoiler

sorry :air:

Archived