"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Dorothy Gale
10 minutes ago, shoful said:

Is this the annoying guy who made that dumb speech about love is love is etc 

No, that was Lin Manuel Miranda and how was that speech dumb? :wtf:

shoful
2 minutes ago, Dorothy Gale said:

No, that was Lin Manuel Miranda and how was that speech dumb? :wtf:

Idk it just sounded really dumb and annoying. Whenever he said it my mom and I were making fun of it. :ladyhaha:

Dorothy Gale
Just now, shoful said:

Idk it just sounded really dumb and annoying. Whenever he said it my mom and I were making fun of it. 

At least he used his platform to say something meaningful, but yeah I found it cringey. I'm not a huge fan of his, his poetry/rapping is way more cringe inducing though. :sweat:

shoful
3 minutes ago, Dorothy Gale said:

At least he used his platform to say something meaningful, but yeah I found it cringey. I'm not a huge fan of his, his poetry/rapping is way more cringe inducing though. :sweat:

Haha it was so cringey and I realized he used that platform to say something meaningful but ut seemed so pretentious and him trying to get people to notice him. At least to me 

Whispering
12 hours ago, shoful said:

Is this the annoying guy who made that dumb speech about love is love is etc 

You mean, Lin Manual Miranda...that guy that won a Pulitzer Prize, two Grammys, an Emmy, a MacArthur Fellowship, and three Tony Awards? No, it's a different person. 

shoful
1 hour ago, Whispering said:

You mean, Lin Manual Miranda...that guy that won a Pulitzer Prize, two Grammys, an Emmy, a MacArthur Fellowship, and three Tony Awards? No, it's a different person. 

.......ok....

Rudz Xinc

In before everybody is getting that Oscar except Gagz

Look at those clowns

bitchimtrying
On 5/1/2017 at 10:03 PM, Kalinda said:

rexfeatures_5839818l.jpg?crop=0px,157px,

EXCLUSIVE: Anthony Ramos has landed a role in Warner Bros’ Bradley Cooper-directed musical A Star Is Born, starring Cooper and Stefani Germanotta, aka Lady Gaga. Written by Eric Roth, the remake of William Wellman’s 1937 film will bow in theaters September 28, 2018.

The pic follows a singer (Germanotta) who falls in love with an aging rocker (Cooper) who launches her successful career as his own is in a downward spiral. Ramos will play Gaga’s best friend Ramon, an aspiring dancer who is born to be in the spotlight. Cooper, Billy Gerber, Todd Phillips, Lynette Howell Tayor and Jon Peters are producing, with Basil Iwanyk on as exec producer.

http://deadline.com/2017/05/anthony-ramos-a-star-is-born-godzilla-king-of-the-monsters-1202080399/

HE HAS A GRAMMY FOR BEST THEATRE ALBUM. COME THROUGHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Archived