💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I Wished...

Red Velvet

Featured Posts

Red Velvet

There was a BTS (behind the scenes, not the K-pop band some Korean music stans stan for) every music video. I would like to know how awkward is it for the Grandma to be in Just Dance, how awkward for the dancers to "bang" her in Alejandro, how happy the dancers were doing during Born This Way, how some Christian dancers got mad during Judas  (:derpga:), how happy Clarence got to collaborate with Gaga and those lovely scenes with Gaga and Taylor K during You and I.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Ricardo
Just now, None of us said:

Why don't you try e-mailing them. 

:deadbanana: reckless 

Red

Ugh IKR!!! The last one we got was Bad Romance, I think? She should have released it for Marry the Night since she said she has hours of material of that video.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Gohan

Gaga doens't like BTS videos that much because ''it takes away all the magic from music videos'' :gaysia: 

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Red
2 minutes ago, Gohan said:

Gaga doens't like BTS videos that much because ''it takes away all the magic from music videos'' :gaysia: 

Really? She said that? :oprah: 

Seeka

Considering that most of those people are probably professionals, there's probably not as much drama as you'd like there to be.

Doncho
13 minutes ago, Red said:

Ugh IKR!!! The last one we got was Bad Romance, I think? She should have released it for Marry the Night since she said she has hours of material of that video.

We got a BTS of Telephone and a little of GUY. She should do more to be honest. Katy Perry does it for like... every single video :gaycat:

Red
1 minute ago, Doncho said:

We got a BTS of Telephone and a little of GUY. She should do more to be honest. Katy Perry does it for like... every single video :gaycat:

Almost every major artist does that, not only Katy

Doncho
1 minute ago, Red said:

Almost every major artist does that, not only Katy

Oh. I said it as a good thing anyway. With our luck maybe Gaga releases the BTS of Perfect Illusion, TEOG or MR :poot: so interesting

CherryBoom

OMG you made me imagine the BTS video Yoü & I and all those Tayga moments:sharon:

She could have made a sweet collage of their old videos and release on the day she got married, but instead we have Christian now :saladga:

Don't forget me when I come crying to heaven's door...

SHOOKGA
14 hours ago, Miss Gaga said:

There was a BTS (behind the scenes, not the K-pop band some Korean music stans stan for) every music video. I would like to know how awkward is it for the Grandma to be in Just Dance, how awkward for the dancers to "bang" her in Alejandro, how happy the dancers were doing during Born This Way, how some Christian dancers got mad during Judas  (:derpga:), how happy Clarence got to collaborate with Gaga and those lovely scenes with Gaga and Taylor K during You and I.

Wait what christian dancers got mad in judas Wtf

I thought gaga was Catholic

Im Christian i cant get this

Somebody SPILL all the tea

Not very born this way of you 😫

Red Velvet
7 hours ago, SHOOKGA said:

Wait, What Christian dancers got mad in Judas, WTF!

I thought Gaga was Catholic?

I am a Christian, I can't get this

Somebody SPILL all the tea!

Fixed.

if you wnat more, then here:

7 hours ago, SHOOKGA said:

Wait what mermaid alterego got mad at You and I?

I thought Gaga was Italian.

I am Joanne, i will get this 

Somebody SPILL all the tea!

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Archived