💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Katy really going to "flop" this era?

ItWasntLaauv

Featured Posts

Batwings

Katy hasn't really evolved at all since TD, and I think she's coming off a little one-note. I liked TD, I liked about half of Prism, but I haven't really been fond of what she's released for this era so far. I really disliked CTTR, and I thought BA was a cute bop when I first heard it, but I don't like it enough to actually want to own it. She doesn't have to completely change her sound and aesthetic, but an update wouldn't hurt.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz
31 minutes ago, Oscar said:

Also can't really be compared to ARTPOP since already it has more hits 

shut up, she wishes it would have great music like ARTPOP, yall haters can still be pressedT af

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Emigrante
24 minutes ago, Oscar said:

Also can't really be compared to ARTPOP since already it has more hits 

more hits than ARTPOP? :ladyhaha: Applause alone had better performance than Katy's last singles.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Whispering
19 minutes ago, Akbar Yunadi said:

SERIOUSLY? can we just stop this kind of lame hypothetical flop wanna be thread like this? it's 2017 and can't you just all appreciate the music? ugh, I'm so sick. :neyde:

Oh, please. People made these types of threads several times a day about Gaga and a variety of other artists. It doesn't suddenly become disgusting when it is about Katy. 

badgirlmeat
2 minutes ago, KING ELIZABITCH said:

Well the song is not as lame as some claim but damn that cover is awful.

Also the collab with Migos when every one thought it was Ari

I feel so bad for her after watching that IG live video:diane:

🤠

FrankGutz

Gaga and ARTPOP had it worst, everyone was harassing Gagz, Katy is melting down just because she's not selling that good as always, idk, shes not even getting the 80% of gaga and ARTPOP got

#JusticeForAura #JusticeForSD #JusticeForSLAYPOP :tony: 

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Jase

No idea but it concerns me that her label thought it was the best second single from her new album? I mean...wat

StrawberryBlond

I can't believe some people are seriously thinking that her label could re-work the album so it becomes a hit. The floppage of the new single within the first 24 hours confirms it ain't happening. The public is not behind this album's vision. We've seen this before. Katy isn't immune to this. Every popstar has a flop era, this is going to be hers. No one can stay on top forever.

I'm genuinely feeling sorry for her now. This song is flopping in all the major music markets. The first day of sales is when it should be at its most successful but it just isn't. Her mature song underperformed, her generic sexy song is already flopping and the album isn't even out yet. Katy has only experienced flopping in the middle of or the end of an era, never at the beginning. Poor girl is watching this era fall apart before her eyes, knowing that nothing she can do now can stop it. Tonight, I watched a tray of chips fall off the cooker all by themselves but I knew that any attempt to stop it would be worthless because I would only catch the tray and the rest of the chips would fall and I would burn my hands if I tried. So, I just stood there and screamed as it fell. That must be what Katy feels like right now, only it's with her career.

FrankGutz
11 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Oh, please. People made these types of threads several times a day about Gaga and a variety of other artists. It doesn't suddenly become disgusting when it is about Katy. 

Yep, basically this, Gagz had it worse, and when its about other artists Iggy, The Chainsmokers, Ed, Taylor, Azealia & Beyonce habe more hate threads/haters here, Katy fans just cant handle a lil bit of fire but yet they always drag Gagz 24/7 smh

10 minutes ago, Detox Icunt said:

Also the collab with Migos when every one thought it was Ari

I feel so bad for her after watching that IG live video

She let the arianators thought that, it was lowkey her fault lol, i dont feel about tho, she playing the victim card, Gagz cried several times and everyone made fun of her smh

PunkTheFunk
1 minute ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Tonight, I watched a tray of chips fall off the cooker all by themselves but I knew that any attempt to stop it would be worthless because I would only catch the tray and the rest of the chips would fall and I would burn my hands if I tried. So, I just stood there and screamed as it fell. That must be what Katy feels like right now, only it's with her career.

Jki9RC0.gif

Jase
4 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Tonight, I watched a tray of chips fall off the cooker all by themselves but I knew that any attempt to stop it would be worthless because I would only catch the tray and the rest of the chips would fall and I would burn my hands if I tried. So, I just stood there and screamed as it fell. That must be what Katy feels like right now, only it's with her career.

Oh, Rach :rip::air::rip::air::rip::air:

MJHolland

She already has kinda 

Thats why she was crying on IG live. She's never flopped before like this so she must be really upset 

That's kinda what happens when you look for constant validation from the charts tho. Music not the bling Katherine. 

blackpink

It kinda feels like she's doing this on purpose though.

Like with the "controversial" feature and cover art and the way she's acted ever since saying "I haven't shaved my head yet" at the Grammys. 

It's getting people to talk and think that's she's having a meltdown. 

But if Katy is genuinely making these desicions without an ulterior motive, something is definitely going on in her camp and at Capitol. I wonder how they're reacting to the underperformance and backlash  

Archived