marilyn-monroe-450.jpg

Marilyn

e7dbb4aebcb4dc3a681989707491ffa8.jpg

Gwen Stefani

lady-gaga-marilyn-monroe-Favim.com-18016

Gaga (Left)

marilyn-monroe-madonna.png

Madonna (Right)

Seems a little too canny that they all resemble Ms. Monroe.

Talk about ha impact and legacy.

Sister

None of them truly do outside of just doing the usual Marilyn costume.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

juju

She's integrated into pop culture in a way that goes beyond any one film or song; Marilyn Monroe in essence is pop culture. A fascinating figure, beautiful on the surface but unbelievably complex on the inside.

❤ x ❤

RonnieGagz

Put your hands on me JFK 

Qu3usMG.gif

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

RAMROD

Funny how people are giving high praise to Monroe when she is like the 1950s Kim Kardashian, who uses her sex appeal for her own gain, and serial monogamist (each have married 3 times), the only thing that different is that taping private sexual acts wasn't a thing back then so nothing leaks. And she acts. :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ProdigyARTPOP
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Funny how people are giving high praise to Monroe when she is like the 1950s Kim Kardashian, who uses her sex appeal for her own gain, and serial monogamist (each have married 3 times), the only thing that different is that taping private sexual acts wasn't a thing back then so nothing leaks. And she acts. :giggle:

No, don't ever compare them. Pick up her autobiography or read her quotes and memoirs and you'll spot a huge difference and how intelligent Marilyn truly was. She was more than just sex appeal and a piece of meat. I love Kim but she beats her by miles.

androiduser

well, Madonna has always been associate with the Marilyn look, she recreated many of her photos in extreme detail.

77a84a33ab160685db2c7f864b50dcb0.png1991-madonna-vanity-fair-03.jpg

juju
Just now, RAMROD said:

I mean, you're not wrong!

Both are sex symbols. I guess Marilyn was just viewed as more of an "artist" between her films (she's not as bad an actress as some like to portray her as) and her music (which was unique and suitable for her image), where Kim is more a mogul and someone who comes from a notable family (although that's mostly from her father being on the defense team for OJ). Plus, Marilyn came from nothing. So, taking that into consideration, their upbringings are a bit different. But you have a point.

❤ x ❤

Yuuri
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Marilyn actually struggled in life and to make it big, Kim grew up rich, and friends with Lohan.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.inquisitr.com/1147318/kim-kardashian-is-marilyn-monroe-of-our-age-says-designer-wait-what/amp/

Monroe will always be a bigger role model than Kim will ever be, imo.

Arcanum

Marilyn Monroe created sex appeal. She manipulated media into the dumb blonde legend and cashed them out like a pro, in a time when women were controled. She paved the way. Then it got twisted. 

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

RAMROD
Just now, Misaki said:

Marilyn actually struggled in life and to make it big, Kim grew up rich, and friends with Lohan.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.inquisitr.com/1147318/kim-kardashian-is-marilyn-monroe-of-our-age-says-designer-wait-what/amp/

Monroe will always be a bigger role model than Kim will ever be, imo.

I agree, that Monroe will always be bigger than any other. She is like the OG, :D 

Just now, ProdigyARTPOP said:

No, don't ever compare them. Pick up her autobiography or read her quotes and memoirs and you'll spot a huge difference and how intelligent Marilyn truly was. She was more than just sex appeal and a piece of meat. I love Kim but she beats her by miles.

Not a disrespect in anyway, I believe it just how media put each in different light which affected how we see them as a person.

To people who lives in that age, and were young, Marilyn was treated by them similarly to how people treated Kim today. That was my point.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived