💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A Messy Thread

xcx

Featured Posts

I'm a member of several music forums, and my favorites are definitely GagaDaily and LanaBoards. However, people on LanaBoards are always attacking Gaga. No one will be discussing her, and they'll make a status update saying that she's such a flop and she's trash. It really irks me that people hate her so much for absolutely no reason. Disliking an artist's music is one thing, but you don't know them. Why do some people put so much effort into bashing her? Why put so much effort into something you don't like? Has she personally attacked you? I always remind people that quality always trumps quantity, but people only ever seem to care about numbers. If numbers matters so much, then why are they stanning Lana? I love Lana, as she's one of my favorite artists of all time, but it's over 1000% hypocritical to call someone trash for having supposedly "bad" numbers when you're stanning someone who hasn't been in the GP's eyes for years. This ended up being a rant, but it just really grinds my gears. Thoughts?

EDIT: Someone on LB just exposed me in a status update saying that I made a thread about it on here :air:

EDIT 2: Someone delete this please because I made this thread in the heat of the moment, and it's embarrassing :air:

Moebius

All I've seen from this site is love for Lana :emma: 

This is awkward :madge:  

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Every forum has a few people who are annoying, Lanaboards and GGD are no exception. Ignore it if it bothers you.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

2 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

I don't get the title of the thread 

:oprah:

It's because people act like they've been personally attacked by her :chica:

djBuffoon

Just ignore it. If they're going to attack her without bringing any kind of intelligence or objectivity to their opinions, then their opinion on her isn't worth a damn. 

Edonis

I'm assuming this is from that fake beef where Lana dissed Gaga in an released song or something right? :laughga:

I dunno, people who do that are just weird losers. I would ignore them and just interact with those you like. 

Whispering

Just hang out here and the results are basically the same...people attacking Gaga. 

Fusel

I get where you're coming from but at this point I accept and appreciate lanaboards as the wonderfully messy place it is :toofunny: 

Panchecco
1 minute ago, Xtina Aguilera said:

It's because people act like they've been personally attacked by her :chica:

yeah but I don't think they act like they feel gaga personally attacked them :chica:

they're just haters on a female pop artist forum

it's not a big deal:stalkga:

juju
10 minutes ago, Xtina Aguilera said:

If numbers matters so much, then why are they stanning Lana?

This tea. Lana wouldn't be here at all if people weren't so thirsty for an "alternate" to Gaga around the time she had minor success with Born To Die, a la 2012. 

So she can thank her 15 minutes of fame to Gaga, truly. 

❤ x ❤

CannaeDrive

This thread title is fvcking confusing :oprah: :oprah: :oprah:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Archived