Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Ryan Describes First 10 Minutes of AHS 7

CyanLights

Featured Posts

CyanLights

This season is starting to sound pretty lame tbh I hope its not connected to the elections and becomes a political drama 

(x) 

"The first 10 minutes of the season, this season, takes place in a very eerie macabre way on election night and there's something terrible that happens in the lives of our characters on election night as they're watching it all go down," Murphy told E! Online.

"Which in itself was a horror story, so it's like a horror story upon a horror story," he added. Murphy also revealed that they're not casting anyone as Trump or Clinton, explaining: "We don't have actors playing them. You'll see them on television."

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Squeeshy Keety

I can't be the only one who thinks this season sounds lame so far, can I? :toofunny:

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

Sizzily
Just now, Squeeshy Keety said:

I can't be the only one who thinks this season sounds lame so far, can I? :toofunny:

You aren't :toofunny: 

One Banned Boi

Queen1551

Can't we just get back to a normal theme for AHS? We will see what Ryan does with this but I'm not too optimistic at the moment! 

IllumiMark
7 minutes ago, Squeeshy Keety said:

I can't be the only one who thinks this season sounds lame so far, can I? 

Of course you're not. Sounds like he's lacking inspiration :toofunny: Sounds worse than a cringy fan fiction. Anyway I thought he was joking when he first said that the next season would be about the election :poot:

donutellha

v edgy and politica

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

holy scheisse
8 minutes ago, Queen1551 said:

Can't we just get back to a normal theme for AHS? We will see what Ryan does with this but I'm not too optimistic at the moment! 

What do u mean a normal theme? Every single season has a different premise. Define normal :stalkga:

AlexanderLevi2
3 minutes ago, IllumiMark said:

Of course you're not. Sounds like he's lacking inspiration :toofunny: Sounds worse than a cringy fan fiction. Anyway I thought he was joking when he first said that the next season would be about the election :poot:

It's not about an election though?

Currently listening to Joanne

EGOT2027

I'm sorry but Scandal, House of Cards, etc already fill this genre well enough. I cannot imagine this season working out at all

IllumiMark
2 minutes ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

It's not about an election though?

My bad. I did not think the election would be involved in any way.

Thomas P

No. I don't want politics in EVERYTHING I enjoy.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived