đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
request

RQ: Banner for my Twitter

dean

Featured Posts

Hey girls,

(Apologies - I haven't posted on here since The Fame Monster era so I'm not entirely sure of rules etc don't know if I can only request Gaga images or)

Could someone please make me a HQ banner for my Twitter? Dimension (length wise) quite large if possible and height a bit smaller, whatever looks okay.

For the logo/font: http://www.dafont.com/forum/attach/orig/4/2/423152.png?1 and next to it if you could put 'of Melbourne - Season 4 - coming in 2017'

For the picture, if this could be used? http://lafm.com.au/images/house2.jpg - with Pettifleur (third from left) and Susie (third from right) removed and have like a goldish background?

I feel like I've asked too much but if anyone could make it that would be amazing, I would appreciate it. Any questions, let me know.

monsterdino
2 hours ago, dean said:

Could someone please make me a HQ banner for my Twitter?

tenor.gif

4 hours ago, dean said:

Hey girls,

(Apologies - I haven't posted on here since The Fame Monster era so I'm not entirely sure of rules etc don't know if I can only request Gaga images or)

Could someone please make me a HQ banner for my Twitter? Dimension (length wise) quite large if possible and height a bit smaller, whatever looks okay.

For the logo/font: http://www.dafont.com/forum/attach/orig/4/2/423152.png?1 and next to it if you could put 'of Melbourne - Season 4 - coming in 2017'

For the picture, if this could be used? http://lafm.com.au/images/house2.jpg - with Pettifleur (third from left) and Susie (third from right) removed and have like a goldish background?

I feel like I've asked too much but if anyone could make it that would be amazing, I would appreciate it. Any questions, let me know.

:giveup: 

i thought this day would never come, hi dean

lol :gaycat:

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

48 minutes ago, Luiz said:

i thought this day would never come, hi dean

lol 

Omg Luiz! Holy... I haven't spoken to you in forever. :giveup: I hope you're well. x

Chromatic

Here's what I got. 

Ikke-navngivet-1.jpg

Didn't do the ''goldish'' background, since it just wouldnt work - put some gold in the font, though. I hope you like it!

By the way, next time you request graphics, please have second idea ready and eventually some more resources ready - makes it a lot easier for me to work with! ;)

3 hours ago, Lucas said:

Here's what I got. 

Ikke-navngivet-1.jpg

Didn't do the ''goldish'' background, since it just wouldnt work - put some gold in the font, though. I hope you like it!

By the way, next time you request graphics, please have second idea ready and eventually some more resources ready - makes it a lot easier for me to work with! 

Oh my god that is STUNNING I LOVE it. 

If you still have an edit of it saved, I completely forgot to mention that Chyka (short haired girl in the back) isn't returning, if you have a version of it saved that you can edit, could you edit her out at all? I'm sorry, what you have created is absolutely stunning, I just forgot about her. 

Chromatic
4 hours ago, dean said:

Oh my god that is STUNNING I LOVE it. 

If you still have an edit of it saved, I completely forgot to mention that Chyka (short haired girl in the back) isn't returning, if you have a version of it saved that you can edit, could you edit her out at all? I'm sorry, what you have created is absolutely stunning, I just forgot about her. 

I don't have it saved, 'cause I'm dumb - but hey, I'll se what I can do!

Archived