Jump to content
question

Coachella Weekend 2 to also be streamed?

Featured Posts

jvckk   Paws Up 2,996
jvckk

Richy was just on Instagram live and among other things, he was asking people around him if weekend 2 would be streamed because they had some exciting things planned for her second set.

I know she's not officially on the list, but maybe Gaga's plans have changed and she's being streamed? Not sure who we ask to confirm this, but they seem to be making the second show with intention of people watching.

(He also said if we wanted to see DIC we'd have to attend the JWT).

Edited by jvckk

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
WildAmerican   Paws Up 8,049
WildAmerican
Just now, jvckk said:

(He also said if we wanted to see DIC we'd have to attend the JWT).

 

This song confuses me. If it wasn't gonna be a single, then why does this masturbatory anthem exist in the first place? 

  • Like 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rifek   Paws Up 15,768
Rifek

If 'The Cure' music video will be out during the perfomance I swear... :giveup:

  • Like 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cailleach   Paws Up 2,778
Cailleach

Wait what? Richy stop teasing us :grr:

That's not very born this way of you

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alien Tulip   Paws Up 12,425
Alien Tulip

Did he really say that? If so then I'm PISSED! No live stream and we're going to miss so much slayage?! Use your white women powers Gaga! DEMAND a livestream! 

  • Like 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MaryJaneHolland   Paws Up 49,948
MaryJaneHolland
4 minutes ago, jvckk said:

(He also said if we wanted to see DIC we'd have to attend the JWT).

:rip: Getting the MJH treatment 

  • Like 7
In GAGA we trust!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KING   Paws Up 5,203
KING

TC music video better happen tomorrow!

2prvb07.jpg

edit: What if Richy trolls us and Gaga does DIC choreo. :rip:

Edited by KING
Currently living life without the Scheisse ✨

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BrothaGaga   Paws Up 5,391
BrothaGaga

they should have known that by now and made the necessary actions to stream her performance live gurl :emma:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PoCHEMist   Paws Up 232
PoCHEMist

Take my tainted soul, stomp over my non existing pride, steal my worthless future just do a decent livestream!!! ... i hope those were enough of a bargain coz I'm broke af :lolly:

Edited by PoCHEMist
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bear   Paws Up 5,163
Bear

Inb4 They planned to drop the video but didn't know that it wasn't going to be streamed :laughga:

  • Like 7

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alien Tulip   Paws Up 12,425
Alien Tulip
1 minute ago, Bear said:

Inb4 They planned to drop the video but didn't know that it wasn't going to be streamed :laughga:

:air: 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ARTnFAME   Paws Up 14,581
ARTnFAME
6 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

:rip: Getting the MJH treatment 

or HML :air: 

  • Like 1
~I need you more... I need you more than Dope...~

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slayer   Paws Up 9,224
Slayer
12 minutes ago, jvckk said:

Richy was just on Instagram live and among other things, he was asking people around him if weekend 2 would be streamed because they had some exciting things planned for her second set.

I know she's not officially on the list, but maybe Gaga's plans have changed and she's being streamed? Not sure who we ask to confirm this, but they seem to be making the second show with intention of people watching.

(He also said if we wanted to see DIC we'd have to attend the JWT).

That'd be nice if there were any actual tickets left. :cryga:

  • Like 1
I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×