💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim K slammed for calling flu an "amazing diet"

Zombie

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana

She needs to be extremely careful about what she puts up. Many people look up to her and especially younger girls who are already going through insecurities. Now lets hope that girls dont start trying to get the flu to lose weight, being you don't lose anything!

Spoiler

Yes it's ironic that I'm commenting on this post I know:stalkga:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think some people are getting the flu confused with the common cold. The flu kills a lot of people, even in developed countries like the US, every year.

JesseBabe

I just don't think her tweet was meant to be that deep. It's literally true that when you get sick you lose a few lbs. It was a joke. I don't get why it's so cool to hate on the Kardashians and I will never understand why people get so offended over what a Kardashian/Jenner does. :saladga:

SKANK

Kristin Chenoweth's response to the criticism of Kim's tweet was spot on, "everyone needs to get off their high horse."

It was a joke. Put away your flu statistics.

Computer

God she is so beautiful

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Sister

I did not even blink at this comment when it appeared in my online news , she is ALWAYS ridiculous. I only always wonder why little nothing snippets from her and her family make it into world news as if it makes a difference. I have never wondered about this family in the least, but I always know their latest nothings.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Evan Peters

uhm idk what flu ya'll have but if you're shitting yourself then that's not a regular flu, that's stomach flu and you really should not be going out for pap walks when your nasty ass is a breeding ground

emma roberts is an abuser

ZephyrInTheSky

Ive never understood why women think its sexy/attractive to make their hips/butts even bigger if they're already huge. its really unattractive. :reductive: I mean it just makes u look disproportionate lol but thats none of my business *insert meme*

Nekki Menji for example, would look 10 times better without the fake ass/hips.

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

Seeka

I become an utter bitch whenever I'm stomach sick, and I can't eat anything and I want to kill everything.

So i'd rather be fat and happy than have a flu.

I get that it's a joke, but it's not a joke to share with the world.

BlaqJezus

People need to get over this junk. She was being funny, and just because some people are too serious to get an obvious joke, it is time for THEM to move on, not Kim. I am not a huge fan of hers, but I am also not this literal or unintelligent enough to think that Kim is some sort of role model to people.

She isn't, and if she is for your friends or children, it is time for you to educate them on that situation.

MJHolland
3 hours ago, Interstellar said:

Sensitivity issues? So me sticking up for other people who have struggles deems me as having sensitivity issues?

I'm not here to be rude or argue.  

OK but dude the thing is it's Kim freaking Kardashian. Who cares what she says or does or thinks??? Like WHO is really looking towards Kim Kardashian as a saint who does no sin and is a perfect moral compass?

Like who actually takes her seriously enough to be offended by her? Why would anyone care?

fathermonster
2 hours ago, Gagz said:

I think some people are getting the flu confused with the common cold. The flu kills a lot of people, even in developed countries like the US, every year.

Exactly, she is just gross for saying this .

Eros92

OVER. REACTING.

I've said this before. Who hasn't said this before? People get offended by everything these days I swear. 

Archived