Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Are Some Shady Things Gaga Has Done

Perfect ionist

Featured Posts

The Child
5 hours ago, jujubae said:

Gaga went OFF in 2012 :toofunny: Her shadiest era.

I don't think she's shady at all though, she merely responds when provoked. She's not the type of person to just sit there and take it, enough is enough. #AriesTactics

Cause she was on drugs 24/7 back in 2012 :poot:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
juju
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

Cause she was on drugs 24/7 back in 2012 :poot:

smh she was just high! as was I then so no judging :poot: 

❤ x ❤

The Child
4 minutes ago, jujubae said:

smh she was just high! as was I then so no judging :poot: 

Honestly knowing that she was high af back then made the First I saw her a little better cause I kept off guard seeing her acting so arrogantly but I think that was her persona back in the FAME era.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

artpopulace
2 hours ago, Lassex said:

DWUW video :lolly: I'm glad it was never actually released. Also, this one

Screenshot-2015-08-24-15.55.55-904x576.j

I don't even want to know what's happening in this photo :madge: Not sure if these things are considered as ''shady'' though. Just stupid and offensive. 

It was UNintentional, she went like that in a club and then these fans with blackface (who were not with her) wanted to take a picture with her so...

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

gagzus
2 hours ago, Lassex said:

DWUW video :lolly: I'm glad it was never actually released. Also, this one

Screenshot-2015-08-24-15.55.55-904x576.j

I don't even want to know what's happening in this photo :madge: Not sure if these things are considered as ''shady'' though. Just stupid and offensive. 

1. We don't know what the actual DWUW video looks like the bits that leaked were taken from the BTS pack BitTorrent were meant to be putting out but didn't happen so wdk.

2. It was unintentional, she was there with Paul Blair, Breedlove (at the bottom) and Justin Tranter and these queens came to meet her, notice her facial expression, but also it needs to be noted those queens aren't doing black face intentionally they're actually scat fetishists bc that was a fetish club (yes that's **** on their faces). So yes but kinda no they're doing blackface 

SpookyKid

She's not really lypsyncing tho, it's her backing track that was SUPER loud during the ArtRave

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Emigrante
20 hours ago, Perfectionist32 said:

For me it's this 

I think it a little hypocritical. She should just admit that she does I mean most singers do it. I think she only lipsyncs when she is feeling lazy or has to dance because she's probably out of breathe. I still love her but you guys can't hide the fact. I'll admit I try to pretend she never does.

She never lipsynced. Singing to backing track is not lipsyncing. There's a difference.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Lassex
53 minutes ago, gagzus said:

1. We don't know what the actual DWUW video looks like the bits that leaked were taken from the BTS pack BitTorrent were meant to be putting out but didn't happen so wdk.

2. It was unintentional, she was there with Paul Blair, Breedlove (at the bottom) and Justin Tranter and these queens came to meet her, notice her facial expression, but also it needs to be noted those queens aren't doing black face intentionally they're actually scat fetishists bc that was a fetish club (yes that's **** on their faces). So yes but kinda no they're doing blackface 

Omg, are you serious about that second part? :sharon:  I guess we'll never know the context of this photo but whatever is happening in it... it's not okay :emma:

AndyDWUW
19 hours ago, ARTPOPulace said:

:toofunny:

And she never did

:pray: LG6 come through

7 hours ago, Boyboi12 said:

The only one I recall is one of the judas performances. 

Post me the link then

gagzus
5 hours ago, Lassex said:

Omg, are you serious about that second part?   I guess we'll never know the context of this photo but whatever is happening in it... it's not okay

Sadly yes :rip: we found out the context of the photo years ago it's the same night she also wrote schieße too ironically :air: 

Guest ARTPOPSlays

She wasn't even lip syncing in any of those performances, she stops to take breaths at times but you can hear her vials they were very quiet

Sneaky Oliver
5 hours ago, gagzus said:

Sadly yes :rip: we found out the context of the photo years ago it's the same night she also wrote schieße too ironically :air: 

Omg are you guys really sure? :sharon: the song has a new meaning now hahaha

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived