đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

The Cure currently sitting at #25 in the UK charts

awhite20

Featured Posts

YaaaasGaga
8 minutes ago, Lemonade said:

It was definitely played at least 3 times yesterday, someone said 5, and it was played this morning apparently. :firega:

Yeah I've heard it a few times on Capital too, they really like it!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Beautiful Dirt
14 minutes ago, awhite20 said:

She still has 3 days to get sales up to help and improve its position. But without radio play and big streaming im not sure it'll improve much, it's only been played here twice on the radios. 

I'm working on this :sweat: but seriously, I think she will go higher, we even have her on our uni radio playlist now unlike PI or MR.

Katharine Hepburn

Her last top 10 was 4 years ago so she'll have a slow climb up the charts

xoxo Joanne

SlaeUrAnus

Capital has just played it! 

It's getting airplay over here and it technically hasn't been sent to radio yet :giveup:

I have high hopes. Hopefully a top 5 hit!

In my messy era.

viniferrett
1 hour ago, awhite20 said:

She still has 3 days to get sales up to help and improve its position. But without radio play and big streaming im not sure it'll improve much, it's only been played here twice on the radios. 

radio doesn't matter for the official chart, only sales and streams (in the UK)

awhite20
8 minutes ago, viniferrett said:

radio doesn't matter for the official chart, only sales and streams (in the UK)

I meant like, without radio support it's not gonna be heard by plenty of people that may not go out of their way to listen to it if ya get me ^.^ 

viniferrett
6 minutes ago, awhite20 said:

I meant like, without radio support it's not gonna be heard by plenty of people that may not go out of their way to listen to it if ya get me ^.^ 

oh yeah, for sure 

MiddleZone

i'm a bit disappointed? I would love it if it can climb up to the Top 10 for Friday but is that realistic?

Noir

25? wtf,  I was really hoping that with it staying at number one since Sunday, that it could AT LEAST secure a place in the top 15, possibly even top 10? Her streaming on Spotify has risen from 90 to 84 and BBC1 and Capital have both played the track at least twice, but her radio play and streaming power needs to vastly improve if she's to rise or peak higher.

gagzus
Just now, Noir said:

25? wtf,  I was really hoping that with it staying at number one since Sunday, that it could AT LEAST secure a place in the top 15, possibly even top 10? Her streaming on Spotify has risen from 90 to 84 and BBC1 and Capital have both played the track at least twice, but her radio play and streaming power needs to vastly improve if she's to rise or peak higher.

It is, it's #1 on iTunes still but it's streaming in the UK is pitiful sadly so it makes it #25 

Dominic

It's not too bad. Give it chance. Most people won't be aware of it yet but it will definitely pick up now radio seem to be playing it more. 

I heard it on Capital earlier and my local station gave it a spin. She could do with some promo, maybe just on social media to get people aware. 

I expect a Top 10 when all is said and done either way. It's catchy and her most commercial hit in years so it's bound to do good.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Luke78619
3 hours ago, awhite20 said:

Capital are TC stans:whitney:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

venusfly
5 minutes ago, lad-gaga said:

I hate uk radio because they won't play this 

it hasn't officially been sent to radio yet, any radio playing it are actively going out of their way to play it so props to them

Archived