💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

This new "aesthetic" and JWT

highbythebeach

Featured Posts

Monsterish
1 minute ago, xokuba said:

Friendly reminder that she released new single, which is hundred million r̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶s̶  ways different from the album she is supposed to have tour for

Friendly reminder that we don't know if this is a random song or the lead single of an EP off Joanne :emma:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xokuba
4 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

Friendly reminder that we don't know if this is a random song or the lead single of an EP off Joanne :emma:

Friendly reminder that random songs are not being sent randomly to radios (not saying it's lead tho, it's something big for sure)

I imagine the tour will be a blend of Joanne/Coachella visuals + looks but she won't perform all those fan favourites we got the other night. The setlist will be heavily dominated by Joanne. 

tbh I'd like a tour with all or almost all Joanne songs. And a few fan faves over the years (Coachella style). I know the hits are gonna be there, but I'd rather prefer some deep cuts.

also, the stage looks like it's gonna have quite a lot of acoustic action on the different small stages (and i'd absolutely love that).

Gagadonna

I feel like the tour won't have anything to do with the Dive tour thing, but will look like the SuperBowl and Coachella aesthetics. 

I mean just look at the tour cover 

My guess is she'll split between two personas on the JWT. One being the folk girl with pink fedoras, but parts of the shows with the hits are strictly GAGA!

The Surrealist

Neon Lights, Bright Colors, a mix of casual and cowgirl outfits. Very glittery, sparkling.

Gagadonna

Maybe the tour will be the synthesis of her whole career and includes: 

Spoiler

Joanne non-single songs:

Diamond Heart

A-Yo 

John Wayne 

Dancin in Circles

Joanne 

Maybe: Come to Mama, Angel Down, Hey Girl. 

Fan-favourite songs:

Scheiße

Venus

One TFM non-single song 

One ARTPOP non-single song 

Singles:

Just Dance

Poker Face

Paparazzi

Bad Romance

Telephone

Alejandro 

Born this Way

The Edge of Glory

Yoü & I 

Applause

Perfect Illusion

Million Reasons

The Cure

Maybe: LoveGame, Do What U Want, Marry the Night (I don't have hope for Judas or G.U.Y)

Other possible songs:

PartyNauseous 

Til It Happens To You

La Vie en Rose

Bang Bang 

Any other Cheek to Cheek song

AmenTheNight

Hopefully the JWT will not live up to its name and will be a Greatest Hits tour, with a Coachellaesque setlist, just with more props and stuff on stage.

19 minutes ago, AmenTheNight said:

Hopefully the JWT will not live up to its name and will be a Greatest Hits tour, with a Coachellaesque setlist, just with more props and stuff on stage.

I couldn't think of anything worse, greatest hits tours should only be done by people who aren't releasing new material or they are of an older age who are viewed as a nostalgia act (Cher, Rod Stewart, Elton John, Paul McCartney)

highbythebeach
3 hours ago, Halle said:

tbh I'd like a tour with all or almost all Joanne songs. And a few fan faves over the years (Coachella style). I know the hits are gonna be there, but I'd rather prefer some deep cuts.

also, the stage looks like it's gonna have quite a lot of acoustic action on the different small stages (and i'd absolutely love that).

Is the stage setup confirmed?

50 minutes ago, highbythebeach said:

Is the stage setup confirmed?

i think it was. because it was put on a few different venue maps for some shows. 

highbythebeach
8 minutes ago, Halle said:

i think it was. because it was put on a few different venue maps for some shows. 

Is it the one with like the four stages in total?

monketsharona
21 hours ago, calmar said:

I'm guessing it will be majority EP (?)/Joanne content, with little from past tours. My guess would be only five or six songs from earlier albums: Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Born This Way and Applause, and maybe Telephone?

This adds onto the 13 new songs on Joanne for a solid 19-20 songs; plus any songs she adds that are new (like The Cure) or unreleased (like Glitter and Grease, Vanity, and Partynauseous.) 

Mark my word she'll scrap some Joanne tracks

Archived