GagaMyBlood95

I. AM. SNATCHED.

She literally delivered. BIG TIME!!!!

I can't believe she did this.. I screamed while watching the live stream

MaryJaneHolland
14 minutes ago, soixont said:

Do we know who produced it?

dj white shadow

It reminds me of her unreleased stuff that I've always wished would be released :giveup: Ugh I love it!

Illuminati

I've been playing it non stop ever since the show ended and I'm trying to understand what made her take such a sharp turn. I mean the song is good, the chorus is amazing but this and the way she ended Coachella gave me so many questions.

darkchylde

like a generic allie x demo @ gaga sister you should be doing rock rn how clear does it have to be

Steccazero

I hate it so much guys! :( Don't come for me, I love Gaga and will always support her no matter what but this is just a basic trendy pop songs and doesn't have any Gaga appeal to me.. It's the first time ever I don't like a song by her, I'm sooooo sad.

pls get into this ***uettery

baptism

HOLY ****

I literally didn't ever plan to post again because @Haroon gave me a warning for some bullshit but I AM SO OVERWHELMED this is amazing. Like I am so shook. GOOD FOR OUR GIRL. Cried during the performance. 

M I M I Z

+ doesn't sound like Closer?

it so interesting to see little monsters reaction to The Cure when they thought Closer was trash :ladyhaha::giggle:

so baby tell me yes

yes yes yes Gaga :heart:

giphy.gif

MahoTheMnstr

are people seriously complaining cause now she's going too mainstream when literally 6 months ago they where complaining that her music wasn't pop enough!? :huh:

i literally say this every time she puts something out but i will say it again...
SHE WILL NEVER DO WHAT YOU EXPECT HER TO DO it's been like 10 years and people still don't learn!!! :awkney: 

Gaga is not about been against the norm she's against doing what people expect from her

Squeeshy Keety

Guys, it's literally a mix between Second Time Around and Nothing On (But the Radio). Don't act like it's trendy trash just because it's radio friendly :nails:

It's a crossroads of past and present Gaga in the music industry :giveup:

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

migamiga

I truly, truly, truly understand the criticism

BUT THAT CHORUS IS EVERYTHING!!!!! YOU CANNOT DENY IT'S A BOP

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived