life

Johnny Depp, Elton John + David Furnish attend Gaga's Birthday

YaaaasGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Helxig said:

But Johnny Depp of all people? It just seems odd to me that he's one of the 3 people she spends her birthday with. I don't care, it's just interesting to think about lol. I wonder if she gave him any sage advice and helped him towards a path of betterment.

Gaga and Johnny do have a bit of history. Gaga showed him the cover of ARTPOP before we saw it at a dinner with Elton. A reporter was there when it happened as he was doing some promo for Elton's album.

http://www.showbiz411.com/2013/09/24/exclusive-elton-johns-four-star-dinner-with-david-furnish-lady-gaga-johnny-depp-at-dinner

Lextyr97
20 minutes ago, Helxig said:

This is the randomest group of people for her to spend her birthday with. Where are all of her close friends? I guess maybe they're going to have a proper get together later in the week or something. But Johnny Depp of all people? It just seems odd to me that he's one of the 3 people she spends her birthday with. I don't care, it's just interesting to think about lol. I wonder if she gave him any sage advice and helped him towards a path of betterment.

Gaga doesn't talk about that kind of stuff usually, and when she does, she's very brief. We don't really know who she's friends with lol

YaaaasGaga
17 minutes ago, GABEL said:

Maybe he's in her new movie?:ladyhaha:

Omg could you imagine the slayage??:giveup:

Bradley

Since when is Gaga friends with Johnny Depp? She hasn't mentioned him in her interviews nor did he on Gaga. Where is Bradley though?

Bradley
2 minutes ago, PerfectIllusion said:

He better get her a role in Tim Burton movie :giveup:

Tim Burton is great on visuals but his movies lack emphasis on acting and movie content though.

YaaaasGaga
6 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Where is Bradley though?

You're on GGD :derpga:

GagzDonkeyD
6 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Tim Burton is great on visuals but his movies lack emphasis on acting and movie content though.

Have you seen Big Fish :oprah:

Roman
6 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

I see what Gags is doing Taking advice from Depp to grab that Oscar 

Mr. Depp still hasn't got one tho, unfortunately. Maybe they're working together to beat some sense into the Academy

mdr

Archived