đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Vote for Lady Gaga to be included on the TIME mag 100 most influential!!!

asana15

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ezrajones

Murderer Duterte winning :smh:

Liberals filled this list with irrelevant black athletes and leftie CEOs of annoying billionaire tech companies. Oh and useless celebrities like Kim K and Selena :rip:

This list isn't even worth it.

Gaga

Red Velvet
14 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

How can she not make the list? She re-defined what "I love my fans" meant when celebrities say it. I still say that no one loves us like gaga does haha. That's why I get so worked up when people call us a "fanbase". Little monsters isn't just a cute name that gaga made up. It represents the "home" gaga created where we could be loved for who we are. She saw how broken and damaged a lot of us were and she took us in and "glued" us back together again. She loved us as if we were her own. She doesn't have to do all that she does for us but she does it because of the pure and genuine love she has for us. 

ahem. Our parents.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Letmelivemylife
54 minutes ago, Stefani Gaga said:

ahem. Our parents.

Lol you're absolutely right and if you have longing bio parents then I truly do envy you. You have something I've wanted my whole life

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

GREENHighLIGHTS
21 hours ago, ezrajones said:

Murderer Duterte winning :smh:

Liberals filled this list with irrelevant black athletes and leftie CEOs of annoying billionaire tech companies. Oh and useless celebrities like Kim K and Selena :rip:

This list isn't even worth it.

he just murdering drug addicts ..

prince
5 minutes ago, GREENHighLIGHTS said:

he just murdering drug addicts ..

and murdering drug addicts is good?...

GREENHighLIGHTS
6 minutes ago, princetomc said:

and murdering drug addicts is good?...

just my opinion sis coz there are too many crime cause by those drug addicts and for me its ok :gaysia:. Maybe i really hated them specially if the victims are usually children ..

prince
19 minutes ago, GREENHighLIGHTS said:

just my opinion sis coz there are too many crime cause by those drug addicts and for me its ok :gaysia:. Maybe i really hated them specially if the victims are usually children ..

I just find it odd that murdering drug addicts is some how justified? Addiction is a disease and it needs to be treated as such. This sounds extreme but if you think drug addicts should be murdered then would that include Gaga herself or not because she's a pop star you like? 

GREENHighLIGHTS
12 minutes ago, princetomc said:

I just find it odd that murdering drug addicts is some how justified? Addiction is a disease and it needs to be treated as such. This sounds extreme but if you think drug addicts should be murdered then would that include Gaga herself or not because she's a pop star you like? 

maybe not all coz most that have been killed was on a watch list of the police ..and its only on my country sis where drugs was illegal :)

Archived