Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Vote for Lady Gaga to be included on the TIME mag 100 most influential!!!

asana15

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Red Velvet
Just now, Stefani Gaga said:

My hometown president is wimning!? NO! 

He made drug wars,extrajudicial killings and revived the death penalty rule. Now Christians is criticizing him.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

freebit
2 hours ago, Jed said:

i know this isn't the popular opinion here and im in no way a trump supporter but the mainstream media's treatment of Gaga after the superbowl was EXTREMELY negative cus she didn't make a statement. I don't mean the GP but a lot of pundits were like "ohh it wasn't political enough" (meanwhile they weren't blindly defending her during Judas so..)

and I love how they act like trump is so out of line for suggesting they have an agenda yet when Gaga's performance didn't mach up with what they wanted they criticized her for it. (again before you come after me, where were these mainstream pundits defending her antics when it was volantis andSXSW)

All I'm saying is while it's cool and helpful to vote for stuff like this don't be upset if she isn't on it cus she didn't decide to have a powerpoint of muslim and mexican immigrants behind her when she sang this land is your land.

You mean some thinkpieces from a few outlets? That just illustrates that they live in a different reality than everyone else. Everytime I read an article mentioning her show now there's some mention of it being well-received, so whatever. 

junolxf
17 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

I think it's a bit sad that it's from a public vote

The TIME 100—our annual list of the most influential people in the world—features a number of leading artists, politicians, lawmakers, scientists and leaders of tech and business. Although TIME's editors will choose the final list of honorees, we want readers to share their choices with us as well.

The results of this poll and the final list are almost never the same. It's quite funny. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

GREENHighLIGHTS
22 minutes ago, Stefani Gaga said:

He made drug wars,extrajudicial killings and revived the death penalty rule. Now Christians is criticizing him.

im glad that he's on top and i think there are many like me supporting him. and i voted yes to him, Lady Gaga and Pope :)  

Red Velvet
2 minutes ago, GREENHighLIGHTS said:

im glad that he's on top and i think there are many like me supporting him. and i voted yes to him, Lady Gaga and Pope :)  

:derpga: do ya even wanna fight meh? 

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

GREENHighLIGHTS
1 minute ago, Stefani Gaga said:

:derpga: do ya even wanna fight meh? 

i dont want to fight u ..maybe in bed i would fight u lolz :poot:

Red Velvet
1 minute ago, GREENHighLIGHTS said:

i dont want to fight u ..maybe in bed i would fight u lolz :poot:

:pillow: pillow fight! 

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

gagagoogoose

Voted. 

Mess at Tomi Lahren being included in this. :toofunny:

iCpro

how the hell is the president of the Philippines at 95% yes when everyone else is at like 15% yes 

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Letmelivemylife

How can she not make the list? She re-defined what "I love my fans" meant when celebrities say it. I still say that no one loves us like gaga does haha. That's why I get so worked up when people call us a "fanbase". Little monsters isn't just a cute name that gaga made up. It represents the "home" gaga created where we could be loved for who we are. She saw how broken and damaged a lot of us were and she took us in and "glued" us back together again. She loved us as if we were her own. She doesn't have to do all that she does for us but she does it because of the pure and genuine love she has for us. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

thehanyo
3 hours ago, iCpro said:

how the hell is the president of the Philippines at 95% yes when everyone else is at like 15% yes 

It's SUPER creepy.

Archived